10

Welcome back~ Hope you enjoy this chapter! Now let's get into the story!

~Third Person POV~

Everyone had sat down in their usual seats as class started, or at least that's what they thought. The class looked to the front of the classroom to find their teacher standing there, but his head had become bigger somehow! "Koro-sensei, could you please explain why your head is suddenly 33% larger than before?" Ritsu asked from the back of the class, taking notice of an empty seat next to her after she had spoken. Her teacher responded by pretty much saying that he soaks up water like a sponge.

After someone made their own comment Koro-sensei continued. "Now then, according to Mr. Karasuma we have another transfer student joining us." He spoke and Ritsu piped up once again. "Um Koro-sensei?" The digital girl said in a questioning tone. "Yes Ritsu?" Everyone turned to her curiously. "Speaking of students that aren't really here at the moment, I've noticed that K-Chan isn't in her seat sir." She said, causing everyone to look curiously at her empty seat.

"Yeah, I didn't hear her cheerful voice on the way up the mountain today." Nagisa said as the rest of the class started to talk about the subject of the girl being gone. "Oh? So we're missing a student today?" The tentacled teacher asked. Then a certain redhead spoke up, his main focus for the past few minutes being on the window leading outside. "I wouldn't really say we're missing her..." He said and pointed out the window he was looking through.

Everyone then turned their heads to look out the window and saw the girl they had been talking about standing outside in the rain. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to have a focused look on her face. "What's she doing!? She's getting soaked! She'll probably catch a cold!" Koro-sensei began to worry for his student. "Typical Kai for ya." Nagisa said as they watched her to see what she'd do next.

~Kai's POV~

I was standing out in the rain quietly. My eyes were closed as I only focused on the rain around me. I love water in all forms, so I'm glad I had gotten the powers I did. I took small breaths before raising my hand to the water to feel it on my glove, since I couldn't use my powers yet the least I could do was feel this water through my glove.

I opened my eyes and ran my gloved hand through my hair and smiled to myself... Then I started to feel very odd because I could feel multiple gazes on me. I turned towards our classroom window to see everyone in the class was watching me. I smiled sheepishly and waved at the class before heading inside. Right before heading down the hallways and off to class however, I took one of my gloves off and made a water ball appear in front of me. I then opened my palm to let it soak up and absorb all of the water that had soaked me before closing my hand to let the ball fall to the ground and become a puddle on the floor.

Once I finally got into the classroom just about everyone started to yell at me for standing out in the rain without an umbrella like that. I just let out a small giggle. "Trust me, I was only standing out there for a few minutes, it'd take longer than that for me to catch a cold." I said confidently. "Just ask Nagi, I like to stand in the rain. I love the idea of swimming and water in any form... I can't describe the feeling I have when it comes to water, but it feels like it's just calling out to me y'know?" I said looking out the window and back at the with a small smile.

"Sorry, I'm rambling." I said before taking my seat. Then the class's talk about the new transfer student continued. "We're getting another one!?" I said excitedly. Ritsu nodded next to me and started to explain what she knew about the new student. Ultimately she ended stating that when her and the new kid were to be compared in what they were capable of, she said that she didn't exactly measure up.

After that we saw someone wearing pretty much all white appear in the doorway of the room. He stood there in scary silence before a bird appeared in his hand. "Magic~" I smiled at the person who we all assumed was the new guy. Koro-sensei was so scared by his sudden appearance though that he used his liquefy trick and hid in the top corner of the classroom. I just sighed before smiling at his antics.