Period cuddles

" ugh " you moaned out of frustration.

" what's wrong babe " he said rubbing your back.

" I'm on my period and everything's just been going wrong I just want to go to bed ethan I'm so stressed out " you began crying.

" hey no baby come here " he wrapped his arms around you kissing your head while trying to calm you down " let's watch a film in bed baby just relax hmm " he cooed rubbing the side of your arms.

" okay " you sniffled.

After you both went to your room and got comfy he laid down a warm and soft hot water bottle and a few more extra blankets.

He pulled out some sweets from the bed side table and smirked at you " I always keep these on hand because I know what your like "

You both giggled.

Your hand went to his side and hugged him tightly gently stroking his soft skin and your other hand held his jaw as you looked into his beautiful eyes.

" mm your so cute baby, you are beautiful inside and out " you said rubbing his body slowly and kissing his neck.

" I love you gorgeous " he smiled at you and grabbed your chin to force you to look in his eyes.

" my body always feels so weird when I'm on my period " you said.

" mm even your boobs feel more tender " he said grabbing your boobs through one of his oversized t-shirts.

" mmm baby I love you so much " he cooed kissing your cheek.

You smiled at him and nuzzled in to him more.