He hits you

" Ethan I don't understand, all I asked is for you to clear your mess up and you have a go at me for it when you are the one who makes all this mess and guess who's the one who has to clean it up, me ethan " I shout at him.

" y/n don't fucking talk to me like that, fuck off you do nothing but sit around after work it's not like you do anything if your so bothered pick it up yourself " he shouted back at me.

" YOUR SUCH A HYPOCRITE HOW CAN YOU SAY DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BUT THEN TELL ME TO FUCK OFF, NO ETHAN ITS NOT MY JOB TO PICK UP ALL YOUR SHIT " I screamed at him.

" WHAT IS YOUR JOB THEN "

" PUTTING UP WITH YOUR LAZY ASS " I screamed 10 times louder then before .

Then, I felt a stinging on my cheek, he's just slapped me, he's laid his hands on me like that when he promised he'd never ever do anything like this to me. We argue so often recently but it has never gone this far.

You wince and touch your red cheek looking up at ethan and his face softens.

" oh baby " he whimpered.

Your hand still cupping your cheek you turn back around to see Ethan crying and grabbing your arms to make you stay.

" NO FUCK OFF ETHAN HOW DARE YOU " I screamed in his face.

" I- I'm so sorry bubba please, please don't leave me I regret that so much I can't loose you baby. You are my everything " a tear fell down his cheek at the last sentence.

" Ethan you crossed the line that I didn't even  know existed no way am I gonna forgive you, especially not this easy " you packed your stuff.

" baby please, I'm begging you. Please just come back im so sorry I truly am, I'm a monster and you don't deserve to be treated like that, I'm so sorry I laid my hands on you that way It came out of nowhere honestly please forgive me baby, please " he cried.

" Ethan I'm leaving you can't stop me " you proceeded to walk outside with a bag with some of your stuff in and you got into your car.

" beautiful, message me when you are at your parents, please please drive safely okay I need you baby and I promise I would do anything to get you back in my life i love you too much to ever loose you " he choked tears.

You looked him straight in the eyes but did not say a word.

" I'm a monster " he whispered

Ethan Dolan | imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara