Pregnant

It was 6pm. Ethan has just come through the door, back from work.

" gorgeous " he called out for you.

You were 7 months pregnant, and it was getting really hard especially when you had to get everything ready, clean the house and also be with Ethan. Least to say, you were stressed.

Right now, you were on maternity leave so most of the income of money was coming from Ethan, because he was working longer shifts to make sure he has more then enough for you and your family.

" I'm upstairs " you shouted back to him, clearly out of breathe.

Then, you see the most handsomest man jog up the stairs, your husband.

Cleaning supplies were all over the place, your face was bright red from being overworked and you were two seconds away from passing out.

" baby what happened, why you so red " Ethan said.
" talk to me bup "

" I- I've been trying to get this house work done and I'm tired and I-"

" oh baby you can't be overworked liked this, your pregnant for god sake, come on beautiful let's have a lie down I don't like seeing you stressed like this " he said rubbing your baby bump.

He guided you to your shared bedroom and took of your clothes that were now drenched in sweat and redressed you in one of his oversized tops.

He laid you down on the bed gently " oh gorgeous, I'm gonna get you some water and snacks baby hmm " he asked as if it was a question.

" Thankyou Ethan " you smiled lightly.

Ethan came back with a cold flannel for your forehead, loads of candy and chocolate, two water bottles and a fluffy blanket.

You both laid down together and he rubbed your tummy and stroked your forehead and hair.

" promise me baby that you won't overwork your self like that every again, I hate seeing you stressed out baby. You've got a living human inside you if I had it my way you wouldn't be moving a muscle " you both laughed.

He continued to rub your belly, " I want this pregnancy to be the most relaxing time for you okay, I hate how your going through a lot of pain with your body right now and you have to deal with changes " he whispered.

" I'm so unbelievably proud of how far you've come and how you manage to look so effortlessly beautiful everyday, I love my baby, and the fact the love of my life is carrying her makes me love her even more if that's even possible " Ethan went on as you stared at him in awe of his kind words.

" I'm so in love with you y/n, I'm obsessed with you I really am you've turned my life for the better and I can't thank you enough for it, Thankyou for carrying my baby for 7 Months already and for being the best women on this planet " he kissed your hair .

By now, you were crying your eyes out.

" Thankyou so much my baby " you massaged his hair slightly.

" you are my whole world and I love you more and more each day handsome "

" I love you more bup " he said  laying his head on your boobs and drawing patterns and hearts on your baby bump.

" night handsome " you giggle at him.

" good night sexy " he laughed back at you.

Soppy husband Ethan is the one💓💖💕💞💗