Hes stressed

He looks so sad in that picture my poor baby🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

" Grayson I've thought of so many video ideas you don't think of any, I have to edit it all but you still take credit " Ethan screamed at his brother.

" Ethan, shut the fuck up bro you don't do shit I'm the one who has to put up with your lazy ass " Grayson screamed back.

" guys stop you've got plenty of time " I said calmly.

" yeh Ethan listen to your girlfriend, not like you do anyway " he laughed.

Ethan went red, furiously red. You hate seeing Ethan angry.

" gray stop it " you said.

It was quiet until I saw Ethan throw his glass cup on the floor smashing it in million pieces he then slammed the door shut leaving me and Grayson on our own and I could hear Ethan shout a load of profanities.

Grayson was shocked, he didn't think that Ethan would get that pissed of about it. It was silent as we looked at each other awkwardly until I spoke up.

" I'll clean it after, gray " I sighed walking out the room stepping over the broken glass all over the floor.

I ran to Ethan's room, the door was shut closed but I could hear Ethan's quiet sniffles.

I open the door to see him prancing around his room, stressed, crying and tired. He looked as if he was having a breakdown or a panic attack.
He stared at you with red puffy eyes, the look of need filled his face.

" baby, it's me I'm here " you whispered.
" shh shh you're okay " you hugged him and you felt him breathing slow down a bit, he continued to cry and whimper in your embrace.

Your warm hand goes under his shirt to rub his back " baby tell me why you are feeling this way , hmm "

" I'm so stressed y/n, I can't do this anymore I feel so trapped " he said tears rolling down his cheeks.

You wiped his tears and stroked his forehead,
" how long have you been feeling this way " you cooed.

" I don't know, I hate it. I let you down, I let Grayson down, I let all the fans down.  Me and Grayson have been arguing about videos a lot lately and he just said that comment and I lost it, I'm sorry " he whimpered.

" hey eth it's okay, it's not your fault that you are feeling this way gorgeous, you could never let me down nor let anyone down. You'll be alright I promise baby you know I'm here if you ever need anything at all bubba alright " I said playing his hair.

He hugged me again and I literally squeeze him and slowly rock him side to side " Thankyou
Y/n I love you so much " he said.

" I love you too baby "