Cayenne pepper

Yes this is linked to the eat it or wear it video.

I opened the door to food and mess all over the living room, luckily it was all in some plastic sheets so we could just throw the whole thing in the bin.

I walked over to see my boyfriend, Ethan crying. He was shirtless and covered in mess and his body looked a lot more red then usual.

" baby what happened- " I asked before I was interrupted by Grayson.

" bro I'll get you milk okay, just please stop crying I know it hurts dude " gray shouted from the hallway not realising I was here.

Awh caring brother

" we did a challenge and I had to put Cayenne pepper on my body and it hurts, it's really stinging it- i- it's fine though "

" oh shit baby do u wanna get in the shower or something where abouts does it hurt bub " I said calmly.

He turned around and moved my hand on a really red spot and he hissed when I touched it even softly.

" I'm sorry " I whispered putting my hand on his waist.
" I'll get you some milk okay "

I walked into the kitchen looking for some milk and I saw Grayson and I smiled at him " oh
y/n, I didn't even realise you came in you alright " he smiled back.

" yeh I'm good, why don't you have a rest gray I'll sort that one out " you laughed referring.

" are you sure " he said.

" yeh of course go have a shower " I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I got the milk and walked back into Ethan's bathroom, he was still crying.

" shh shh stand in the shower baby, I promise it will help " you said.

He stood in the shower and I turned it on to  one the coldest temperatures and he whined at the pain of the cold water hitting his hot and burnt skin.

" does it hurt babe, you in pain " I said grabbing the milk.

" it feels better, it's stinging though " he replied.

I grab the shower head and use it to get closer and wash the food and dirt of his body.
He had food all up his hair and it made me laugh to myself slightly, I grab the shampoo bottle and lather it in his wet hair, I massage his scalp and he closes his eyes and let's out a whimper I can tell it felt good.

" mmm " he said and I giggle.

Once the shampoo is all rinsed out I turn him around so his back is facing me and I get the shower head and rub it down his muscular back I massage his back and waist rubbing my fingers down his tummy and kissing his cheek.

" Come on bub lets get out " I said and helped him out.

" Thankyou baby it feels so much better, I love you pretty " he said lifting up your chin.

" I love you too ethan " you smiled.