•Chapter Four•

"Killua what has gotten into you? Go to the office and call your parents. Now!" Killua sighs at his teachers demands but complies.

He gets up with his bag and books, walks out and goes straight to the school exit.

"The office? Wow" Gon says behind Killua.

"Oh shut up Gon" Killua didn't need to turn around to reply to him.

"What did I do? You should've stayed quiet. Maybe you would be in trouble"

"Your doing everything Gon. I wanna blame you for everything"Killua whispers the last part.

"Wouldn't be the first thing I was blamed for, so go ahead" Gon said smiling at him weakly.

"What do you mean?"

"My Aunt and Grandmothers deaf. I was told I was the blame so go ahead blame me. It wouldn't be the first time"

'Did I hit a nerve?'

"I'm sorry" was all Killua could say to Gon with out sounding like a dick.

"Don't be. So you wanna skip?"

'Nice recover idiot'

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" Gon looked at Killua wide eyed.

"You actually wanna skip?"

"Why not?" Killua starts to walk ahead of Gon. "We driving in "your car" or not?" Killua ask, making quotations with his hands when he said "your car".

"Shut up Nerd. Let's go"  they walk to the parking lot.

"We can go to my house. Nobody is home" Killua suggest.

"Where do you live?"

"I'll show you" he told Gon where he lived. And Gon made jokes about him being rich and stuck up earning Gon a smack upside the head.

——

They arrived at Killua's home. Killua steps out first and began walking to the front door.(The Zoldyck family isn't assassins in this one their just super rich people$) Gon jogged to where Killua was at and they walked in together.

"Mama?! Papa?! Luka?!" Killua yelled for his family but got no response.

"Ok no ones here" He said with a sigh.

"What do you want to do?"Gon asked him.

"I could show you around?"

"Boring. Why don't we head upstairs?" He asked with a wink.

"I didn't bring you here so you could get in my pants. Gesh have more respect" Gon only huffed at what Killua said.

'Horny bastard' Killua thought to himself.

"So you guys are 'famous', right?" Gon said while looking at the family pictures they have on the wall.

It showed all the Zoldyck kids from when they were in diapers to now. Gon chuckled when he spotted Killua's kid pictures.

 Gon chuckled when he spotted Killua's kid pictures