"You a piece of work,you know that?" I said before pulling  her in for a hug. "I missed your crazy ass."

"I missed you too poohhh." She spoke . "Look at Milan's hot mama."

She smiled as she admired me in my dress. "Cousin I can't believe you getting married."

"I know,it's still a shock to me." I sighed, "but I'm
Happy. I couldn't see myself marrying anyone  else."

"Good,I'm happy for the both of yall."

"Thank you."  I smiled.

There was a knock at the door ,before it opened revealing Sabrina with Milan in her arms. "The pastor is ready Luna."

Nodding ,I took a deep breath before looking at everyone who stood in the room.  "Okay,Here I go."

*

Meecho...

A whole lot of emotions ran through my body as I tried to get myself together. A nigga was about to be a married man and I couldn't have been more happier. It was only right I made Luna my wifey,I couldn't see myself with anyone else but her. The mother of my child,my ride or die,my right when I'm wrong. It wouldn't have sat right in my soul if I ain't keep her forever.

"Aight my boy,your lady on her way down." Marcus smiled as he patted my back.  I rubbed my sweaty hands against my pants as I took a deep breath.

"You aight bro?" Tyler came over and asked.

Everyone had flew out here for our mini wedding ceremony and the housewarming. I knew how much it would mean to Luna seeing her family here on this special day. Thankfully,Lourdes Tagged along with Cali along with the kids,including my son,which brought me peace having my mini me here with me.

"I'm good bro,just a little nervous thats all." I smirked.

"Shit I'd be nervous too if I was about to be on lockdown for the rest of my life. Ain't no way in hell I could live knowing I'd be fucking the same Pussy til the day I die." Mel added causing me to shake my head .

"Why you always gotta say some dumb shit nigga? Damn." Ty mushed him before the both of them walked off.

"don't listen to that dumb nigga,you made the right choice making Luna your wife bro. In all honesty, I would've kicked ya' ass if you didn't." He said causing me to chuckle.

"I would've kicked my own ass if it was possible."

"Good." He laughed, "Ima' go grab a seat,pastor on his way over hea'"

Nodding I watched as he walked off before my attention went to the pastor who made his way over to me. "Messiah am I right?"

He smiled as he held his hand out,I shook it and gave him a smirk. "Yes sir."

"Nice to meet you,I'm Pastor Brown and I'll be marrying you and Camille today."

"Preciate' it Man,thank you."

"No problem. Her moms a good friend of mine,I couldn't turn it down."

"Well thank you for helping us make this day a special one." I nodded.