Annika understood why Shivaay was so against them! Against her living with them. Just forget about, Orthodox and 18th century ideologies, they are mean, Indulged in all kinds of illegal activities. Ruling whole area with forceful means, they  are feared and obeyed by the locals. If it was Mumbai, she would have definitely faught for the people, but here, situation is different. It's like a mud puddle. Annika on her part tried to show, mirror to the locals but they feared too much. Also, are addicted to this kind of life, even if they agreed, actions can't be expected from them. She realised, nobody can work for the oppressed, when they are happy being the one. Police, administration, politics, laws nothing works here, it's kind of a web.

As per her nature, rejection from family didn't hurt her, as compared to thoughts of future generations of this place. Annika isn't a weak person, she is born to a strong women, lived with ideal ladies of society and backed by few really strong men, and she made them proud, even if it's a little effort, she is trying to educate young girls in the neighborhood. Adding few dillusion, off course; Training them for getting a rich, metro city guy, how to be a good housewife in big cities. That's what they want from their women, and if eveything is fair in love and war then this is also a war against, discrimination.
Somehow she even got few ladies to support her initiative. Like a miracle, she is able to make a change. Shivaay would be so proud of her, she thought.
Not again......!

Strangely, today memories are refusing to take a break. His face is continuously playing like a background music behind her concise,may be it's because of her undying longing. 45 days, is a long time after all, its more than a month.
Everything happening here, is because of her,it was unethical, prude ans sinful too. Her last words rings inside her head, those hateful blames, she didn't even bid good bye to him.
Last night was the last nail in the coffin, sleep deprived, guilt stricken, she lay on the bed, suddenly, a bad dream about him destroyed her peace of mind. He was stuck somewhere, helplessly calling her. The shout, her name, his desperate voice took life out of her. Even if it was a dream, she could sense a danger coming for him. She isn't a superstitious person but few dreams does that to you, especially with ones whom you love the most. 
The urge to meet him doubled, after that night, she didn't came back to normal. For two days, her heart thumped, as if she could feel him around, being watched, uneasiness didn't helped either.  Her insomniac nights are like grade card of her miseries. Guilt, didn't let her dial his number, desperation lead her to pick up her old phone. Regret, shame and fear of not being forgiven, How can she apologize? Just like that, over a phone call?
Her second thoughts held her, at least for now, there's a hope, he is with her, one phone call can destroy everything, how will she survive after that?

Annika wakes up with a start, sweat covered body, wet and cold, body was heating up with fear, but skin cold with fear, goosebumps and raced breathes. Mouth opened for gasping air. Suddenly she struggled to breath, dreams was back again, consecutively for three days now. There must be some meaning of it, otherwise why same dream will haunt her like this? Shivaay must be in danger, her heart told. She couldn't bare it now, feet volunteered, moved.  Annika found herself running over the fields of wet early mornings of October. Rice fields lay in its glory, it's time for them to come out of it, but  for some reason they are still there standing! loaded with goodness grains. Annika isn't a nature loving person but after coming here she realised, it's value. For now she can leave her gratitude to the corps. In Wee hours of morning darkness, life stuck in a tangled mess, she have become too bitter for appreciating nature.   Peace- that's what she feels inside these fields. She need isolation from people and world, at least these crops gives her that, calm and composed, it's too early for any human encounter.
She found a place, for shedding her miseries,  throughout her life, this is most hazardous experience she had, not even parents death hurted her this much. The unsaid words, fears, guilt, loneliness, betrayals, disappointment and being unloved it's too much for her to control. Currently fear is eating her up, not being able to see Shivaay and tell him how she felt. This emotional monster, is slowly eating her up, feeding itself through her fears.