threats threats THREATS!!!

Start from the beginning

Deku's wearing the below:

(But the crop top is a lighter green

(But the crop top is a lighter green.)

I felt hungry. I decided to go to a restaurant... honestly I just wanted to clear my mind from what kachaan said. The fact that he wants to fuck me silly is playing again and again in my head.

(Author-- bleep that f word out. Our little cinnamon roll would never cuss.)

I accidentally bump into someone. Sorry I mumbled and then started to walk away.

A hand grabbed me.

I turned around to see a pair of heterochromia eyes looking at me.

" hey Todoroki- san whats up" I asked trying to sound happy.

He looked at me confused. Like I did something wrong.

" whats up with you midoriya?" He asked." Look at where you were going to go"

I looked before me. I looked into the busy street.

Oops😅

" thanks todo." I smiled at him.

2 hours later

Todoroki and I were at this self serve restaurant.

I ordered half a pound of bacon and egg batter but Todoroki only ordered 1 pound of bacon. We ate and talked.

It was getting late. Todoroki payed amd we left. I felt a bit guilty for him to pay for everything even though he kept on telling me that it was fine.

As we made our way to campus I started to feel cold.

Shouto must have noticed because he wrapped his arms around me.

" well you're going to get cold if you wear something like that. Aren't you afraid that a horny male alpha passes you and just decide to ' take a taste' ?"

I blushed at his comment. " I think i'll be fine" I replied. As he walked me to my dorm room door. I gave him a hug.

I slowly entered the room like a teenager coming from a party at midnight.

As I was creeping to my bedroom.

I heard a growl.

I shuddered. " H-hey kachaan" I said weakly. I was pulled Back and landed on the couch. I couldn't see anything.

Kachaans hand trailed up my leg.

The started to suck on my neck. I let out a small moan. I involuntarily grabbed at his neck.

The skirt was then torn off. GREAT. Now I have to buy it back!.

My underwear was then torn off.

No ones POV

Kachaan grabbed deku's hard dick and started to jerk him off. " faster!" Deku said.

Accidentally.

Kachaan did as the omega said. Deku suddenly realising what he did. " w-w-wait! Kachaan!".

Kachaan paused. Then growled.

"I SWEAR DEKU. IF YOU KEEP SAYING NO I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!!"

" AND WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SMELL LIKE THE HALF N HALF BASTARD!!?!?!?!?"

Deku didn't...couldn't say anything.

Kachaan let go of deku's dick and said "get ready tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck you whether you want me to or not" kachaan said softly but he knew deku heard.

Deku gulped.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author-- I don't know if you think this chapter is boring but in the next one, I'll make deku as kinky and horny as possible ;)

Bye!!