Y/n: YAAAAANNG!

Ruby's Pov

I was jolted awake by someone yelling.

???: YAAAAANNG!

When I left the guest room I saw Y/n chasing after Yang which was laughing.

Y/n: I'm gonna make you regret putting pet on my forehead.

Yang notices me and laughs even harder which confused me at first till I went to see if she wrote on my face as well which she did. On one cheek it said cookie monster, on the other it said cookie hole with an arrow pointing to my mouth, and on my forehead it said Y/n's girlfriend. I rushed out of the bathroom.

Ruby: Yang when I catch you I'm cutting off your hair!

I start chasing after her with Y/n as he was slowly gaining on her. He tackled her but before we could do anything to her she played her safety card.

Yang: You could do something to me but then we'll be late for Beacon.

Both our eyes widen we both rush off to our respective rooms and quickly got ready.

Timeskip Y/n's Pov

We barely made it to the bullhead that's heading for Beacon. Ruby and I were lucky that she didn't use a permanent marker for her prank so the markings came off easily. Right now Ruby is getting bear hugged by Yang.

Yang: Oh I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!

Ruby: Please... stop... need air.

Yang releases Ruby from the bear hug of death.

Yang: But I'm so proud of you. Not only did you get into Beacon but you also got a boyfriend that Dad even approves of.

Ruby: Really Sis, it was nothing.

Yang: What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees.

Ruby: I don't want to be the 'bee's knees', okay? I don't want to be any kind of knees! I just want to be a normal girl with normal knees.

I chuckle from what she said.

Yang: What's with you? Aren't you excited?

Ruby: Of course I'm excited... I just... (sighing) I got moved ahead two years. I don't want people to think I'm special or anything.

Yang: (going over and giving her sister a one-armed hug) But you are special.

Our attention was brought to the holographic tv news report that had a mugshot of Roman.

Cyril: The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa.

The mugshot changes to Lisa Lavender, with a photo of animal-eared demonstrators holding signs saying "WE ARE NOT ANIMALS!" followed by an image of the logo of a growling red wolf's head with three scratch marks.

Lisa: Thank you, Cyril. In other news, this Saturday's Faunus Civil Rights protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony. The once peaceful organization has now disrupted...

The news feed is cut off as a hologram of Glynda replaces it.

Glynda: Hello, and welcome to Beacon!

Yang: Who's that?

I put up my fingers representing a countdown leading up to when she says her name.