Part 1

FADE IN:

INT. CAR - MOVING - DAY

JAMES DURANT(27), average looking, working man, drives down a mountain road while his wife NINA DURANT(26), short and cute, classic features, beams at him from the passenger seat.

NINA:  Are you excited?

JAMES:  Of course I'm excited. You need to take it easy though. We can't seem too excited in front of the realtor.

NINA:  (teasingly) Okay, Mr. Serious.

Nina pokes James.

JAMES:  (chuckles) Stop it. I am serious. These people can spot a sucker from a mile away. Play hard to get. (beat) You know... like you did with me.

They both laugh.

NINA:  Oh please. You chased me for what, like a day and a half?

JAMES:  Well, that's a long time for a young, sex crazy, devilishly handsome young man.

NINA:  I'll give you sex crazy.

Nina tries to tickle James but he beats her to the punch.

They laugh.

OUTSIDE THE CAR

Their car speeds by a huge welcome sign, which reads:  "Welcome To Mountain Falls"

EXT. HOUSE - PORCH - LATER

DEBBIE(43), the realtor, looks her age, too much makeup, stands in the doorway and waves.

The Durants' car pulls up to a stunning two-story home, with warm yellow siding, an expansive covered porch, and cozy white shutter-framed windows.

James and Nina hop out of the car and go up to greet Debbie.

DEBBIE:  Hello. I'm Debbie.

She extends her hand.

JAMES:  Nice to meet you, Debbie. I'm James. (Re: Nina) This is my wife, Nina.

NINA:  Hi there.

The three shake hands.

DEBBIE:  I hope the place wasn't too hard to find.

JAMES:  Not at all.

DEBBIE:  Good. Well, let's go and take a look at the house, shall we? There is a covered porch on the front and back, and the whole house has a fresh coat of paint.

Nina already looks way too excited. James shakes his head.

INT. LIVING ROOM - MOMENTS LATER

The three of them step inside. The living room is huge. Floor-to-ceiling windows. Hardwood floors. And a fireplace with detailed rock work.

DEBBIE:  All of the floors are the original hardwood. The house was built over fifty years ago, so they are in really good shape, considering.

NINA:  I love the floors.

JAMES:  They're quite beautiful. And I like the tall windows.

DEBBIE:  Yes. They provide a ton of natural light. And the fireplace has beautiful custom rock work.

JAMES:  I see. Very nice.

Nina teasingly smiles at James.

DEBBIE:  Good. Well, do you want to see more?

They continue on with the tour.

BEDROOM #1 - MOMENTS LATER

The bedroom is cute. Light yellow paint. Average size.