Training Part 3

Y/n’s POV

When we entered the training area I noticed Professor Goodwitch and Ozpin sitting casually in the corner sipping on a cup of coffee. “Is coffee all you drink?” I looked at him as we began to stretch before combat. “What's wrong with coffee?” Ozpin responding back with another question. “It’s just weird that it's always with you.” Yang chimed in “I know right! You're sorta like Professor Oobleck, except less hyper.”

“You know now that I think about it, I kind of see the similarities as well”  Goodwitch looking at Ozpin in thought while agreeing with Yang's opinion. “Well, that's enough stretching. Yang my love I want you to pair up with Blake, Rubes your with Weiss. Pyr sweetheart you're with me.” Ozpin looks at this and says, “Hm? Interesting pairs. Before starting do you mind telling me why you set them up this way?”

“Sure...well, first of all, we're trying to get Ruby here better at hand to hand since she's the weakest in that perspective” Ruby retorts “Hey!” “Well it's true, love” I see her pout as she looks at the ground. “Go on,” he says, urging me to continue. “Secondly, I want Yang to practice controlling her anger. She may be strong, but that anger also makes her predictable.”

“So you paired her up with Ms. Belladonna here, because her semblance shadow can easily infuriate her opponent.” Ozpin smiles at Y/n's attention to her teammate's flaws. “Blake on the other hand I believe uses her semblance too much. Although great in combat she loses the chance to surprise her opponent”

Ozpin and Professor Goodwitch both look at me with impressed faces. “You seem to know about her semblance quite well Lady Silverheart.” Professor Goodwitch states while pushing up her glasses. “Well, I do have her semblance it makes sense for me to understand it.” Both their eyes raised in question, “Ms. Silverheart that would be impossible. No one on Remnant can contain the same semblance. Unless it runs in the family.”

  “I did drink her blood...well not just hers, I have Yangs, Weiss's and Ruby's semblance too.”  “So what you're telling me is that you can obtain another person semblance by drinking their blood. Am I to believe that this is correct?” he looks to be as if not slightly surprised by this. “Then that means all of you girls are vampires now, except for Ms. Nikos.”

Ruby blurts out, “We're immortal! Yay!” out of nowhere. All of us look at the ground and shake our heads as we facepalm. “What...it felt like things were getting a little intense” I just grab and hug Ruby close. “Aren't you just a ball of sunshine. I appreciate your intentions”

I lift her chin up and give her a sweet kiss on her lips. A blush covered Ruby's cheeks she couldn't help but squeal, “Yaay!!” while the other girls looked at her with jealousy in their eyes.

Yang: “Damn, I want a kiss too”

Blake: “Watch your back, Ruby”

Weiss: “Dang it Ruby hogging all of Y/n's kisses”

Pyrrha: “I kind of want her to kiss me too”

★★★★★

[A/n: So what do you guys think ,should I add Pyrrha to the harem and make her a vampire? Let me know what you want me to do in the comments.]