New weapon

(Chapter 10 YEAH! Leave a comment if you liked this chapter I'd like to hear your opinions)

Ruby's Pov

"Alright, guys today I devised a plan for us to spend more time together" this way I get to spend time with Y/n. I'm such a genius.

Weiss: "we're a team Ruby all we ever do is spend time together"

"True, but I feel like this would be a great time to bond more with Y/n" my eyes wondered the lunch table hoping, that the others would agree.

Y/n: "well in fine with it, plus I think I know a fun game we could play" (A/n: let's pretend they don't know what Truth or dare is)

Yang: "and what's that?"

Y/n: "its called truth or dare. it's a game where we all sit in a circle and each of us either picks a truth to tell. Or we pick dare and we have to do what they want us to do"

After Y/n explained the rules Pyrrha came up to us while giving Y/n her shy face.

Pyrrha: "um! Y/n I finished making your weapon. If you want I could show you after lunch"

Y/n: "thank you so much Pyrrha, and I thought that I would have to go this whole school year without a weapon" Y/n got up from the table and walked up to Pyrrha. She grabbed her hands then pulled her close. Everyone at the table looked as Y/n leaned forward to kiss Pyrrha on the cheek.

Seeing Y/n's soft pink lips leave Pyrrha's cheek. Made the heat rise to our faces. Not sure about anyone else at the table but I really want her.

As soon as lunch was over we went to the locker room to see Y/n's new weapon. Me personally I couldn't wait at all, I just love weapons.

Y/n's Pov

When Pyrrha opened up her locker I noticed a silver longsword with the Silverheart crest on the hilt. Wow, this weapon is beautifully crafted. She really went all out for me.

"This is wonderful Pyrrha thank you so much!"

"Uh...how do you guys switch your weapons to gun form?"

Pyrrha: "you just have to see it in your head. Then your weapon should change"

If what she says is true then this shouldn't be too hard to accomplish. Slowly I close my eyes and picture my longsword changing into a non-automatic rifle.

Ruby: "look Y/n you did it!"

My eyes quickly opened up after hearing Ruby's voice. Alerting me to the now changed weapon in my hand.

Yang: "so what are you gonna name it?"

"I have to name my weapon?"

Yang: "well you don't have to if you don't want to, it's really up to you"

"Hm! Then what about Talshin! My brother's names put together"

Weiss: "aww! That's so sweet!" Weiss saw a blush rise to my face after she called me sweet.

Blake: "what does Talshin mean?"

"Both of their names together mean "Silver Pride," I thought it would be a great way to remember my brothers"

(Sorry if this chapter is so short. Let me know if you want the truth or dare game to get a little steamy if you know what I mean.)