Special Chapter: Halloween

Start from the beginning

I also have met his wife. I was kind of shocked to know that it was the female version of Muzan... I'm not going to lie but she looks beautiful... 

What else am I missing... Ah! Teachers in our school! We have Tamayo as our school nurse, Urokodaki-san as our school janitor, Kyougai as our music teacher, Gyoumei as our biology teacher, Tengen as our P.E teacher and many more.

There are many students to count and I'm too lazy to say the important ones, so you will find out while Kimetsu Academy goes on.

The school uniform is normal. It's black in color and we can wear other stuff with our uniforms. Kagaya was so nice and gave us the permission. That's why I'm wearing a purple haori.

In our school, we have a custom of joining a certain tournament. I don't know if it's that known but it's at least held in Japan. This tournament is like a coliseum kind of tournament. Or not. We fight against other schools that are joining this tournament. Our school is currently number one.

And that's why I'm carrying a katana with me. It's not a real one so I don't have to worry about the police.

We have to join Kimetsu Academy's team and learn some kind of martial art. Most of us learned kenjutsu or kendo. The difference between these two is hard to say but know that they are not the same thing.

Our school does have some students that don't use katanas at all. Like Akaza or Doma. These two are still students and will graduate next year. Which is a good thing, since Doma is starting to annoy my family...

"Aah! You mutt! Give back my melon bread!" a red-haired girl shouted while chasing a white dog who had a melon bread in its mouth. I stared at the poor girl in amusement as she passed me.

Kukuku. I am not sorry at all for finding this amusing.

"Did you find something amusing?" asked a boy's voice next to my ear.

"WAH!!!" I jumped in surprise and looked behind me. There stood grinning Sabito. I pouted and glared at the pink-haired boy. 

Sabito was also wearing a black student uniform and he didn't wear anything extra. His katana was wrapped in dark red cloth.

"Yes but you ruined it." I told Sabito which made him chuckle. 

"Sorry. I will make it up for you." Sabito said and patted my head. This guy... He is not sorry at all...

"Then... If I asked for a kiss or something, will you do it?" I asked with a smirk. Sabito's hand froze and he stood still. Kukuku. It was a mistake to make me your enemy.

"I'm joking." I told Sabito and continued my way to the school. I didn't hear Sabito walking at all so I looked at him in confusion. His face is red for some reason.

"Sabito, are you all right? Your face is red." I asked Sabito which made him walk quickly next to me.

"I'm fine." he told me. I chuckled at his actions and we made our way to the school.

=====

"Shi. No. Bu!!" I shouted in delight and hugged my twin sister from her behind.

"How dare you and Nee-chan leave first." I added dejectedly.

"Kufufu. It's your fault for sleeping late." Shinobu said while changing her outdoor shoes to indoor shoes. I didn't say anything back and also changed my shoes.

Shinobu has a point... But It's not my fault that anime in this world is good as my old world's!

"By the way, why is Urokodaki-senpai here?" Shinobu asked with a frown when she saw Sabito standing behind me. He had already changed his shoes.