w.jh | truly gone

Pairing: W.Junhui x F. Reader

Genre: angst

Length: 0.7k

Prompts:

"Forget it. You suck,""I'm pregnant,""Go away,"

✚           ✚           ✚

It's been several months since you've properly spent time with Jun. You can't blame him though, understanding that he was going through promotions right now and that required his full attention and time, which, unfortunately, left you on the backburner. You didn't mind it though because it allowed you to take care of and help him destress. Sadly, it appears as though your previous attempt in helping him destress has become the cause of your current nausea.

You didn't want to believe it but staring down at your positive pregnancy test, you knew that it was undeniable. Looking to the side at the multiple other pregnancy tests on the counter beside you, it was no doubt that you were pregnant. Judging from when the two of you last engaged in such activity was around two months ago.

Even though you were nervous about the outcome of telling him tomorrow when he finally comes home from a shoot, you knew the importance of being transparent with him as well as the seriousness of pregnancy. That also meant that you had an entire day to prepare yourself for the worst and best outcome, desperately hoping that it would be the latter.

✚           ✚           ✚

"I'm home," Jun announces upon walking through the front door before letting out a long sigh. The shoot must have been exhausting; he was even home later than he expected.

"W-welcome home, Agi-" he walks right past you with an apathetic nod of the head, eager to lay in bed and rest, "u-um, I need to tell you something important Jun," you hurridly reach forward and clasp his wrist tightly, glossy eyes pleading for him to give you the time of day.

"Jagi, can this wait, please? I'm really tired," he rubs his eyes, attempting to pull his wrist out of your grasp.

"But it's really important, I-"

"(Y/N), please!" his expression is as frustrated and irritated as his tone of voice. This wasn't the Jun you lovingly called your boyfriend, the one who always listened to you, cared for you and valued you above anything else, "no matter how important it is, right now, it's far more important that I get enough rest for more promotional shoots tomorrow!"

Turning to snarl at you, Jun finally takes in your expression and demeanour, his eyes beginning to soften at your weak and shivering state. He hated being angry and taking it out on other people, especially you, "Yeobo, I'm sorry,"

"Forget it. You suck," you whimper, hugging yourself as your form curls inwards for comfort. He whispers your name regretfully as he brings you into his embrace, reaching one hand up to calmingly sift through your locks as his other presses you closer into him, placed at the small of your back. Over and over again he mutters sincere apologies into your ear, occasionally pressing kisses wherever his lips can reach: your neck, cheek, head.

"I'm pregnant," time freezes for the both of you, Jun in shock and you in anxious anticipation for his reaction.

"Y-you're joking, right?" Jung tries to reason, stepping away and causing you to reach out to him, whining from the loss of warmth and comfort before you catch yourself and straighten up to appear stable.

"This is serious Jun," you press, throat tightening as fresh tears surface and remain stagnant until given more reason to release, "I wouldn't joke about something like this..."

He whispers incoherently to himself for a moment, eyes wild with panic and just as you're about to ask him to repeat himself, he snaps at you, "You're lying!"

"No, I'm not!" you sob, feeling utterly hopeless and slowly realising that you're about to lose everything dear to you if you don't fight for it.

"You're probably saying all that because you want to force me into being with you!"

"No! It's not like that Junhui!" you try to hold his hand when he attempts to walk out the door, only to have him harshly pull away from your reach, shattering the last few pieces of your heart left in tact.

"Go away!" he growls, "I never want to see you again!" marching out the door, he leaves you, a sobbing, pleading mess as you collapse onto the floor.

This was not the reality you wanted but it was the most realistic then if he were to support you and stay by your side through it all. You don't know how long it took you but upon getting ahold of yourself, you move to collect your already packed things and write a simple note should Junhui choose to come back.

'I'm sorry. I love you. Goodbye'

If only you were there to see him return with remorseful eyes and a heavy heart. After talking things through with his members, he's seen his wrongs and ran to fix what he could. Unfortunately, upon arriving, he was only met with devastation upon reading your heartbreaking note and realising that you were truly gone.

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ; SVTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें