Him

She listens to me, she has to listen to me. She should respect me as I take care of her and only her. She gives in her trust to her friends and family but ultimately she should only love me. After all, I'm only a man. The least she can do is show that she loves me by doing what I say. What I say is what goes but oh does she push her limits. That only makes me lash out, she just doesn't stop. I'm telling her something but it only aggravates me when she looks away.

Look at me! LOOK! Let me tell you something. You can't beat me. You won't beat me. I'm the one in power. You have no one to help you, why you say? Because you're worthless, you're nothing. The only way you can conquer me is if you kill me and you better bring a whole army to even think about slowing me down, let alone kill me. I'm obsessed. I'm crazy. I'm hungry. Do you think you are stronger than me? Do you think you can escape? I am in control.

I own you. You belong to me and only me. You're mine, okay? Can you get that through your thick head? You're mine. Shut up. Don't you dare talk back to me! Do you want to get hit again? Cuz I'll do it, I swear to God I will hit over again and again and again.

You're afraid. I see it in your eyes, you hate me. But I love you, I promised you I would protect you. And I am, I'm protecting you from the world. Keeping you here is the safest thing for you. You'll see in the end. You'll see.

~Him