Chapter Fifteen :Did I Do That?

Lucy's POV
"Pst! Pst! Mother!" I see six little hands at the end of my bed.
"Are you awake yet?" Another small voice asks.
"Yes my little birdies, I'm awake." The three jump up onto the bed, slightly trampling over each other. I smiled at them.
Deonte was a raven, Isiah was a blue jay, and Miah was a robin. So I referred to them as my little birdies.
Allen was now twelve, and the triplets had just turned seven.
Not to mention Allen is something we call an XX Dragon Slayer. His element is earth, and we have yet to find out the triplets magic... if they have any.
I slowly sit up, rubbing my eyes.
"Are you excited to see Aunt Mira?" I smile at them.
"Yes..." They all groan in unison. I comb my hair roughly with hand, and look up at the three of them.
"When I get back, I'll spend an extra special day to do a job with you. Alright?" Their faces break out into grins and smiles, and they scamper off the bed.
"We'll take your word Mother!" Isiah shouts over his shoulder. They all scramble out of the room quickly, eager to get ready.
I sigh, and start getting up slowly. Today I was taking Allen with me on his first mission, that of course includes Team Natsu. Except for Wendy and Carla who had both caught a really bad cold.
I don't really understand how it's possible, since Wendy is a healer, but I won't question it.
***
"Take care my little birds! Be good!" I wave to the triplets, as we start walking to our job.
The job was fairly simple - investigate some weird things that are happening in a temple.
The job was in Crocus, and was worth... maybe... 250,000 jewels? I don't remember.
I turn back to the team, who was smiling michieviously.
"What?" I scratch the back of my neck slightly confused.
"You make such a great mother, Lucy." Erza says smiling at me gently.
My cheeks tint a light pink, as Allen tugs on my arm.
"It's true, mother." Although he's twelve, his voice seemed so small, fragile.
I furiously blush a bright red from his comment.
"L-let's just g-go..."
***
I stare at the sky. I was so confused right now.
My head hurt and is pounding.
"Im going to just sit down for a bit, okay guys?" Allen looked worriedly at me, and the others just gave a concerned glance. "Go find a place to eat and I'll catch up later." I gave them an encouraging nod, but Allen stared at me for a few moments longer.
"Gosh, I'm starving!" Natsu sounded in the background, and Allen finally turned away and started to follow them.
I let out a sigh of relief as I pulled out one of my keys.
"I call upon thee, gate of the maiden! Virgo!" A poof of smoke puffed beside me.
"Punishment time Hime?" I sweat drop and shake my head no.
"Virgo, I was wondering if you knew Allen's magic? None of us know what kind it is, but we know he has it." I look back to the sky in wonder and curiosity.
Her sigh of amusement is let out as I look back to her, a frown now on my face. She is smirking while she stares at me.
"All of us know. He is the next rank up. He is a grelestial Dragon Slayer."
"Gre... lestial?" I stare at her slightly confused.
"Yes. Greek God 'Celestial' Dragon Slayer. So, along as being a celestial dragon slayer, he may summon 12 of the greek gods."
"Which o-ones?" I stutter, trying to take this all in. She lifts her finger to her lip.
"Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Hera, Ares, Athena, Apollo, Aphrodite, Hermes, Artemis, and Hephaestus I believe." I blink twice, thinking of how powerful he is.
"Thank you.. Virgo." I give her a nod, and she disappears within a puff of smoke.
I stand wide-eyed at the information I had just been given. My little boy is growing up, and pretty soon, he'll be out of my reach.
Sadly smiling, I think of Zeref. Oh sweet Zeref. He visits every once and a while, but just to say hi. Also, he only shows himself when then kids aren't around. Probably because he wouldn't be able to resist if they asked him to stay.
My eyes well with tears, but are gone almost immediately. I turn in horror, chills running down my spine repeatedly.
The town is engulfed within a bubble, fires raging, and people screaming. I see Natsu fighting a large beast, Erza and Grey were fighting another. But where was Allen?
My hand reached forward, a scream rising in my throat. I squeeze my eyes shut, and open them to see my boy.
"Are you ok Mom?" He pants out. Looking around, I realize none of what I saw actually happening currently. "Mom?" Allen repeats.
"I.. I saw... But..." He wraps his arms around me.
"I just saw the most horrible thing mom. The town was on fire, and I was all alone. Erza had told me briefly to stay where I was, but I couldn't find you." Rivers stream down my cheeks, and I sob quietly.
"I'll never let that happen pumpkin. I was scared though." He looks at me wide-eyed.
"You saw it too?"
"I saw it too."
He looks to his feet, and I stare at the sky. I rub his back, hopefully giving a feeling of comfort.
"We can't tell." I look to him surprised.
"Tell who what?"
"Them. The others. Anyone. We shouldn't tell them what we saw." His eyes are buried within a heavy fear as he speaks.
"Allen, your fear is talking. We have to tell the others. We-"
"This is not my fear!" He glares at me unimpressed, as if he's about to murder me. "I am not afraid. I am strong." His eyes glimmer a bit gold, and a tall figure wrapped in golden chains appears next to him.
"Goddess Hera..." I awe at her. Allen blinks and he loosens.
"Mom? What're you staring at?" He turns around slightly, catching glimpse of her. "Wholly fudge."
"A-Allen.." The sentence led no where, but he still responded... sort of.
"Huferbjdhbisjklkosdmsma. Wha?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry the chapter was soo late! I was trying to work on the photo at the beginning, which took a while, and it really doesn't help that I'm sick. >:c
So, once again, I apologize, BUT I hope you;
~ENJOY
~VOTE
~COMMENT...
...I need some villain names.

Keep Livin' the Life,
~LivLively