Chapter One : A Normal Day - NOT!

Lucy's POV

"So, do you have a crush? Hmm, Lucy? Hmm?" Mira pressed, as I sipped my strawberry milkshake.

"Well, no. Not really." I looked at her as she eyed me suspiciously. "What?"

"Oh, nothing. Just maybe a little someone named Na-" Mira was cutoff mid sentence, by the door being slammed harshly open.

A man with brown hair and bright blue eyes walked in. Everyone went silent as he walked up to Mira.

"I believe your master is upstairs?" Mira gave a small nod, staring at him. As he turned to continue on to the upstairs, his eyes passed mine. I looked into the depths of his eyes, catching small glints of red.

He turned away quickly, going upstairs. Once he left, the guild went back to it's chatty self... but I sat quietly. Something was off about that man.

My head turned suddenly as I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was the guy again.

I watched silently, but - no one else seemed to notice him. His hair seemed darker than before, his eyes shimmered with a small hint of excitement. But it was only when his lips curled into a sinister grin did I realize he was staring at me... and I was staring at him.

"You." His voice was filled with a secret, and he was planning something horrible. I just knew it.

Suddenly he grabbed my wrist, and started tugging on me. Everyone was staring at us, but he didn't seem to care.. at all.

"W-wait! Where are we going? And who are you?" He turned and smiled warmly at me.

"Keep silent." I now saw the fake smile behind his current one. He pulled me out of the guild, towards a nearby hotel.

"No, no, no, no, no." I repeated as he lead me upstairs. "What are we doing here?"

He let a deep chuckle as he whispered over my shoulder.

"You'll see soon." I'll see soon? What does that mean? I blinked, suddenly realizing he was unlocking a door on the top floor - the only room on the top floor.

"Ok. Why are we here?! Tell me please! I don't even know who you are!!" I raised my voice at him. He spun around at me, slapping me across the face.

"You will not yell at me, little alone talk to me! You will stay silent and do as I say! Now shut up, and get in here!" He grabbed me by the wrist, shoving me into the room.

I heard the lock of the door behind me, as he crept towards the spot where I stood. He forced me onto the bed -

- and what comes next, I wanted so desperately to forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys get what comes next :\

I REALLY do not want to write it, so I'll just let those crazy little minds of yours go wild!

Anyways, I hope you;

~ENJOY

~COMMENT

~VOTE

and Keep Livin' the Life,

~LivLively