Chapter Two : Words

Lucy's POV

I woke up to spot the man. I was lying on the bed, half naked which I momentarily forget how it came to this. Main word; momentarily.

"What the hell?!" He turned towards me, giving me a cold glare.

"Normally, I would slap you. Or, do last night over again. But you gave me what I wanted, so I'm finished here." I then realized he was heading for the door - already fully dressed. "I will be back in precisely 11 months from now. You may not mingle with other men, or go near any man - or woman - who is more than a friend." He opened the door, but paused grinning wickedly at me. "No one must know of me. Next time you shall learn my name. You are my one and only, so I am yours. Don't cheat on me, Lucy." He slammed the door behind him.

Ok, so, what on earth just happened?!

My eyes turned to the clock, it was now 10:12am. I was late!!!

***

I'm going to time-skip about two months. In between, Lucy doesn't tell anybody what happened, and experiences nausea. Currently, well, you'll see.

***

"Oi! Luce! Let's all go on a mission!" Natsu ran up to me, a flyer in hand.

"O-ok." My hand held to my stomach, I kept from barfing.

"Are you alright Lucy?" Erza looks at me, slightly, but not overly, concerned.

"Yes. I'm slightly sick, but so far it's just been barfing. I can still go! Besides, I need rent money..." I gave an awkward smile, scratching the back of my neck.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Natsu started running out of the guild - Happy, Erza, Grey, and I following.

Once we were a fair distance away, I spoke up.

"So what's the job Natsu?"

"Umm.." He was turning the paper around in all directions. I sighed.

"Gimme that." Grey swiped the paper from his hands.

"Oi! Ice Queen! I was reading that!" Natsu yelled at him.

"Sorry, what was that Flame Brain?!" Grey countered, dropping the request sheet. I picked it up as Erza went to bonk Natsu and Grey's heads.

"Bicara Town? That's not to far from here. Capture a group of bandits? Huh. I thought he would have 'picked' a harder job." I turned to Natsu - now on the ground - and smiled at him. "We can walk to this job Natsu!"

He instantly shot to his feet, grinning.

"Woohoo! I knew there was something good about this job!" He ran up to me, and grabbed me by my hand. "C'mon Luce! I'll carry you the first little bit!" He lifted me up onto his shoulders and we sat quiet for a moment.

Natsu's POV

I lifted her up onto my shoulders and we sat quiet for a moment.

"Hey Luce?"

"Yeah Natsu?"

"You've gotten a lot heavier. It's almost like I'm carrying two people!" I heard her breathing shallow for a moment before she answered.

"O-ok. I'll work on it." What?! LUCY ISN'T YELLING AT ME FOR CALLING HER FAT?! I knew something was wrong. I instantly took her off my shoulders.

"Are you okay Lucy?" I stared into her eyes, my desperation for her safety shining brightly. "You would usually yell at me for telling you that."

"Gee thanks." I hear her mumble. "I'm fine. Just... tired. Which is why we need to get this stupid job done already!"

She says she's alright, but I know somethings up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what's wrong with Lucy?

And, yes I know some of you may be mad at me for time-skipping, but it really saves me a LOT of time. There will be another one in the next chapter, but please don't hate me!

Don't forget to;

~ENJOY

~COMMENT

~VOTE

Keep Livin' the Life,

~LivLively