Chapter 10

Monday

A/n POV

School: lunch

Y/n is staring down at his food..... confused..... he pokes at what he hope is jelly and take a chunk out from a corner. As he's doing this He hears the others having a conversation.

Jake: have any of you met the new student yet?

Ethan: no y/n and I haven't even heard about them yet.

Amy: it's actually two new transfer students.

Y/n look up at her and raised an eyebrow. Then the "jelly" in his spoon squirm a bit causing him to change his attention.

Ethan: Two new students?

Amy: yes their sisters. I had first period with one of them. We actually got along well.

Jake: what about the other sister?

Y/n kept staring Intensely at the "jelly".

Amy: she said she had a different calls. Oh also she asked if her and her sister could sit with us.

Jake: and what did you say?

Amy: well I didn't want to seem rude so I said "okay".

Ethan: wha- you can't do that!

Jake: yeah that's a no no.

Meanwhile Y/n poked the "jelly" with a fork and a barely audible growl came from it. He pushed to spoon away from his face and stared at it from a distance.

Amy: why not?

Jake: well I mean it's not that bad. You just had to inform us first.

Amy: oh.... well I'm very sorry for not telling you guys.

Y/n puts the spoon down and went to go throw away his food. The others saw this and Ethan asked.

Ethan: you okay dude?

Y/n: *nods head while throwing away food*

Jake: you sure? You barely ate your food.

Y/n turned to them and waved his hand down in an action that was meant to say "its fine". He then sat down and wrote on a napkin then handed it to Ethan. He grabbed it and read it out loud so the others could hear.

Ethan: "I'm will be in the library or on the roof if you need me." *But wait shoulder you *looks up*- and he's already gone.

Jake: that's y/n for you. *chuckle*

Amy: yep.......*whispering* y/n....

Meanwhile

Y/n is already in the library looking at the various books. As he was looking around he saw a pile of books with legs and some- wait what? He turns his head back and see a huge pile of books stumbling towards him. They then started to sway left and right as the legs were trying to balance them.