Chapter 7

The next day/ Sunday, a/n POV

We see y/n with his head down at a counter. In his mask was a straw and he could be heard sipping something. The straw was connected to a bunch of other straws and they were all leading to a milkshake beside his head.

 The straw was connected to a bunch of other straws and they were all leading to a milkshake beside his head

He took another sip and josh was in front of him. He was looking at y/n with joy.

Josh: y/n, come on it's not that bad. Your a hero.

Y/n slightly moved his head so he was looking at josh and it could be seen that he had bags under his eyes.

Josh: oooh- what happened?

Y/n grabbed a napkin and started to write on it.

"My mom saw the news and she scolded me. Then she kept having nightmares about me holding the gun to my head so she didn't get any sleep last night. The only reason I'm here is because she finally fell asleep in my bed and I took that as a chance too sneak out."

He handed the napkin to josh and but his head back on the counter. When josh finished reading it he looked at y/n as he walks sipping the straw.

Josh: oof....well if thats how your mom reacted... how do you think your friends are gonna react?

Y/n stopped sipping his milkshake and sat up straight.

Y/n's thoughts: shit he's right....how are they gonna react.......meh. I'll worry about that later.

He took one last sip and finished his milkshake. He pulled his mask back up ,so it covered his face, and pulled out his wallet.

(Okay yes the mask is pulsing)