Chapter 3: first day pt 3

A/n Pov

Y/n is inside the school gym locker changing into some shorts. He walks out and into the the gym. He looked around and saw no one else around so he walked towards a wall and sat down on the floor. He closed his eyes and began to think.

Y/n's thoughts: Alright p.e. Last class and then I can go get a milkshake and head home to end this day.....hopefully.

He feels someone sit to his right. He slightly opens his right eye and sees that it's Ethan.

Ethan: so what do you think we're going to do here?

You close your eye and shrug your shoulders.

Ethan: why didn't you take of your mask?

Yet again you shrug your shoulders. You hear him sigh as you felt someone sit to your left.

Amy: hello again y/n.

You open your left eye and see her smiling at you. You nod and close your eye again.

Amy: why don't you take of your mask?

Ethan: I asked him the same thing and he just-

You shrug your shoulders

Ethan: does that....

Eventually everyone else comes out and along with the gym teacher.

She blew her whistle and every one looked at her

Gym teach: form a line!

Everyone did as she said but as y/n stood up and got in line he saw someone familiar

Y/n's thoughts: was that?...... shit! Alright she isn't bothering me so that means she doesnt know about me.

The gym teacher stood in front of everyone with a clip board out.

Gym teacher: alright before we begin my name is ms. Jones, and before we begin any activities   let's do roll call.

Y/n's thoughts:... crap.

Jones called every one but then in came Down too the last four people.

Ms. Jones: Ethan ray.

Ethan: here!

Ms. Jones: Amy smith.