chapter 15

ᵃᵃᵃ

ᵃᵃᵃ

ᵃᵃᵃ

ᵃᵃᵃ

ᵃᵃᵃ

aaa

aaa

aaa

aaa

E:aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

*E comes running in from the right side of the veiw of the camera. He trips and falls to the ground as dust kicks up.

E: ow.

he then quickly gets up and points some finger guns at the direction where he fell from.*

E: alright, I left the she demon with insomnia, meanwhile I can work on this story . . . . . . . Hopefully I don't get any distra-

???: sup bitchboy?

E: GODFUCKINDAMNIT!!!

???: okay? So what you running from today? *smokes cigarette*

E: *sigh* hi angr. . . . . . I would tell you but you-

She blows out the smoke and aimed it right at E's face.

Angr/E: wouldn't care.

Angr: aw~, you know me so well.

E moved the smoke out of his face by waving his hand and then kept walking. Angr floated beside him.

Angr: so. . . . . . How long has it been since you've had mental breakdown?

E: fucking hell. Angr I know your my depression demon but can we not do this right now?

Angr: hmmmm. . . . . I'm not the one who makes the meter.

E: *sighs* . . . . . . . . . Can I atleast get to my room?

Angr: nope.

She then grabbed E's face and her hands glowed a bit. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Y/n pov

What's my situation? Oh nothing bad just, sitting here at the table, staring at the steak I prepared for my mom and I.

(Whatever style you prefer. . . . . . Also I'm hungry now)

I made my self a (p/s) steak while I made my mom a medium done steak. . . . . .

Mom: so. . . . . Leah?

What I didn't count for was that Leah decided to stay for a while longer then expected, so I had to make an extra steak for her, I didn't know how she liked her steak so I made her the common well done. She looked like she was enjoying it as she was already almost done with it.

I see her look up from her steak.

Leah: yeah nan?