Chapter 9

Y/n POV

I walk back into the arcade and go to the coin machine.

Ethan: so, what game should we play first?

Said Ethan as we finished getting our coins from the machine. He looking at us and we all looked at each other. Me and Amy looked at Jake.

Jake: don't look at me. I play games but not a lot.

Jake and I look at Amy. She looks at us.

Amy: I don't know..... I don't play games.

They both look at me so I give my best response.

Y/n: *shrug*

We all look at Ethan and he has his head down in disappointment.

Ethan: oh my..... you guys are really hopeless....

He then suddenly looks up at us with his eyes glimmering. He then pointed a finger into the air.

Ethan: Wait! I have an idea..........

...

...

...

Jake:.... are you gonna-

Ethan: let's split up! We can either go solo or we can go by two-

Amy: I-I'll go with y/n!

We all stayed silent... trying to take in what Amy just said. then we all turned our heads to look at her.

Jake and Ethan: huh?

She then realized what she said and started to blush while lowering her head to look at the ground.

Amy: I-I didn't mean to say it like t-that. I-i just meant I'll go with h-him.... t-to play the arcade games....

She started to push her index fingers together as we just kept staring at her. I turn my head back to Ethan and Jake.

Y/n: *nods towards Amy*

Ethan: what y/n?

Y/n: *holds thumb up*

Jake: your okay with it?

Y/n: *nods*

Ethan: well..... okay then. Hey Jake wanna go see who can get the highest score in dance dance revo?