Beautiful

"Come on Mike we're having fun!" El giggled dragging Mike onto the dance floor filled with teenagers dancing the night away for home coming. "Can I at least finish my punch?" He asked putting it down on the table and standing up. She giggled. "Nope." He smirked and took her waist into his hands and began swaying fast along to the music. "Your going to fast Mike" el giggled slowing him down. "Wasn't a problem for you last night.." el gasped and hit his chest playfully. "I know you can't dance but at least try!" He chuckled and said "Fine then, I'll try." He took her hands and swayed at a normal pace. "Swirl me!" She giggled swirling around holding onto his hand. The music was up beat so it seemed to be okay.

"Come on Ellie aren't you getting tired?" El giggled. "Not one bit! Now dance!" Be sighed in defeat and danced with her. He spun her around gently being careful not to hurt her. They then began swaying together taking in every inch of each other's faces as they kept eye contact the whole time. The music began to stop and played a slow song. "Can we sit down?" He asked quietly. His frown turned into a smile once he heard the song. 'Every breath you take' began to play and the couples all went onto the dance floor. Mike and El held onto each other gently but securely.

The two had been so caught up in each other that they seemed to not notice the emptiness of the dance floor. It had only been a few moments into the song and they had felt like it was only the two of them. El smiled. "Your beautiful." Mike chuckled. "That's not the right word Ellie.." El gulped and looked down. "I'm sorry.." he smiled and laughed a little. "It's okay. Don't be sorry, you didn't know." She smiled and looked up at him. "You really are beautiful." She said once again. Mike put a hand on her cheek. "Your beautiful-er" El giggled. "That's not a word." Mike sighed. "Doesn't have to be, your perfect."