Control

Before this story starts I recommend you listen to killer queen by 5 seconds of summer, no reason in Particular I just like the song.

Mikes POV

Lately el has been avoiding me and hasn't even answered any of my calls, I'm not complaining but I just think it's weird, we normally are always talking but she's just been avoiding me since two nights ago.

-flash back-

Me and El had been sitting down in her living room binge watching Things Get Stranger when she started stirring and moving. "You okay?" I asked concerned. She sighed and nodded wanting to just relax but instead got up and went to the bathroom. I tried to get her to let me in.

"Mike please just leave!" She yelled through the door. "El.." I said before she screamed once again "I said leave!"

That night I left her house feeling terrible. Was it something I did? I don't know.. I slumped back into bed but was stopped and dragged out again. "Mike you haven't left your damned bed in two days just get up!" Lucas complained for the 11th time today. I sighed and stood up. "I obviously did something!" I yelled putting my head in my hands. "No you didn't know just get up and go see her! Your running the mood!" Dustin yelled standing up while Will stood in the corner looking around my room. "Fine but if she's mad at me then it's your fault!" I finally agreed to go to her cabin and we all started riding there on our bikes. We arrived outside and saw Hopper smoking on the porch. He threw the smoke down and walked over towards us.

"She doesn't want to see anyone right now." He said angrily and annoyed. "Please Ch- Uh I mean Sir? I just want to know what I did." I said gulping. He sighed and said "fine, but I warned you he said letting me in. I walked in greeted by the smell of eggos and toast. I saw her door open a little and walked in slowly making sure to knock at the door. I saw that she was curled up in a ball in the corner and ran up to her quickly. "Are you okay..?" She cried into my shoulder bringing me down beside her. "What happened..?" She sobbed and said "M-mike.. I cant control it.. I'm so sorry." She said shakily. I looked down at her shaking in my arms. "Can't control what..?" I looked around the room and saw how messy everything was. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me. Her face was red as well.

"It's too much.. to much power". I sighed and took her into my arms. "It's okay.. I'm here."
G