Skate Boards (1)

El

Today Max was going to teach me how to go on a skateboard,but she kept telling me that I couldn't tell Mike,she said something about him being overly worried.

"Come on El it's going to get dark if you keep waiting" Max said tugging on my arm. "If mike gets here now and he says yes,then I can do it!" I sighed. "El how many times to I have to tell you! Mike DOES NOT control you!" I rolled my eyes and said "fine,fine. Let's just do this!"

"Okay,so just step on the board okay?" I stood up on the board and Max held me up as i stood on it and it started to roll. I kept going for a while until Max let go.

"You can do it El!" Max cheered as I skated. I began to pick up my pace and all of a sudden I saw a hill ahead of me. I widened my eyes and my breathing started going crazy. I yelled and could see Max running up to me and I tripped and rolled down the hill. Since I was on the road I saw multiple cars there and they all swerved around and I was left on the ground,falling..falling...falling.

Max

I screamed once I saw El fall down the huge hill and saw the skateboard break and land some where else. I ran and ran watching El roll down the hill. I reached the top of the hill and saw El at the bottom of the hill with blood all over her head and cars stopped in front of her running out to help.

"EL!" I screamed running down.

-10 minutes later-

After I called the ambulance it arrived about 5 minutes after and I picked up the phone shaking and dialing any number I could think of. First I called Joyce,and she told me she'd meet me at the hospital. After that I immediately called Mike.
"Michael?!" I screamed.
"What is it Maxine" he said calmly.
"I-it's El- she's she's-" I cried before I even got to finish talking.
"What is it?!" He yelled.
"It's El- she she fell off the skate board and-she fell down the hill and-" the sound of ambulance sirens were still heard and I then heard,
"What the fuck Max?! I'm coming to the hospital!"
I put the phone down crying and waited patiently while also crying into my hands.

"Oh my gosh."

To be continued....