Chapter 53.

Kurt's POV.

My mind won't stop running. I can't sleep because of it, so I'm searching for my bathing suit.

I want to go swimming to tire myself out, that or just to relax in the hot tub.

My mate is currently sleeping soundly in the bed. I sigh in irritation when I can't find it.

" Your not going swimming right now. " came a voice from the bed.

I look at her. Her head is up and she's looking at me through the darkness of the room. How long has she been awake?

Then I realize something. " You hid my bathing suit." I state.

" Yes I did. You can't always rely on a swimming pool or hot tub to calm your restless mind all the time. " she sits up and moves to the edge of the bed.

She gets up and walks up to me before crouching down in front of me. " Let me take care of you. It's my job. " she said.

I breath out a deep breath to calm my nerves some. I then nod at her and she helps me up and together we walk to the bed and sit down.

She moved behind me and starts to rub my aching shoulders. The muscles have been hurting because of how stressed I've been lately.

" Man, I don't know how my father can handle all this stress all the time. " I say.

" It's his job as an Alpha. He knows everything he needs to do and he has your mother to calm him down when things get rough. Just like you have me. " says Cassandra.

" I'm so lucky I have you. " I Says after turning and snuggling my head into her shoulder.

She gives a slight laugh. " I'm lucky to have you too. " says Cassandra.

" How are you so calm with everything that's going on?" I ask.

I lift my head to look into her eyes as she answers me. " I've always known how my life was going to be. Being a child of one of the big three means a lot of stress and a lot of work. My family showed me a lot growing up so it wouldn't come as a surprise when I took over the job once I was old enough. I'm never fully calm with everything going on. I just have experienced some of this stress before and I know how to handle it. " she says.

" My father wanted to take his time to show me, so he showed me everything in the office and pack meetings and next month was when he was going to show me stuff that deals with rogues and all we've been dealing with, so it's a bit overwhelming. " I Say.

She nods. My eyes shift down to her neck. I can see the artery pulsing to her heart beat and if I listen closely I can hear it too. It's soothing and I slowly start to relax more to the sound of her heart beat.

" Kurt. " she says.

I look up at her face. " Mark me." She states, catching me by surprise.

She wants me to mark her. My eyes shift back to her neck, then back at her. " Are you sure? " I ask.

" Positive. It'll also help me relax you. We will be even closer. I love you Kurt and I trust you. Mark me. " she says again.

I smile lovingly at her. " I love you too Cassandra. Very well. " I say.

I scoot closer to her and she shifts to where she's practically sticking the side of her neck out towards me.

Part of me is like holy crap I can't believe she actually wants me to do this, and another part of me knows this is right. It feels right.

I lean and move by head to her neck. I breath in her scent. I find the right spot instinctively. " Your sure this is what you want?" I ask her once more.

" I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I love you Kurt. More than anything. I'm ready. " says Cassandra.

At that I kiss the side of her neck. Sparks and tigers went across the skin of my lips and I grin because of how much I love the feeling. I can feel my canine teeth start to grow in preparation for this.

I kiss her skin again before licking that part of her neck. I feel her relax her body as my arm snakes around her waist.

She's keeping herself steady on the bed.  I then open my mouth to mark her and slowly touch the tips of my canine teeth to her neck to let her know I'm starting before I bite down.

My teeth fully inserted into her neck. I can hear her groan at the feeling of both pleasure and pain of the marking.

I can feel it too. It's a different feeling. It's like the bond between us has intensified six times how it was.

Then I feel what she's feeling with the mark. It's incredible. After a few more seconds I pull my canine teeth out and lick the little bit of blood off her neck.

She sighs at the good feeling. She then looks at me. I look up and lock eyes with her. She lunges forward and kisses me.

The force pushes me over and I fall of the edge of the bed taking her with me.

The two of us look at each other before we burst out laughing. I'm relaxed now and it's all thanks to her. How did I get so lucky?

We get up and lay down it bed facing each other. We have our foreheads pressed together and were holding hands. This night turned out greater than I could have ever imagined.

" I love you Cassandra. So much. " I say.

" I love you too Kurt. Always. Thank you. " she says.

No more words are said. No more needed to be said. We just laid there breathing in each other's scent until we both finally drifted off to sleep.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I enjoyed writing it. I've been planning this for a while and it turned out great. I'll be writing Connors POV next.