Chapter 21.

John's POV.

So here I am, riding on the back of my fathers wolf with an injured hand.

I look back at the other wolves that came with us. Some look nervous, some don't.

' Don't be nervous son.' Says my father over mind link.

' How am I going to talk to Alpha Conan father?  I've only trained. I'm not sure if I'm ready.' I say back.

' We've been training for a long time. This is the reason. Sometimes us Bête's are sent on these missions. The Alpha can't go in person all the time. I've been training you for some time now John. It's time you put that training to use. ' says my father over mind link.

' Ok father. If you think I'm ready. ' I say.

We soon arrive at a separate building. The guy shifted back.

I got down and my father shifted back. As did Bête Charles and Tasha's father.

" Alpha Conan keeps the pack infirmary separate from the pack house in case we have to bring in rogues from the prison or prisoners already there. " says the guy.

He looked at me. " You and you're father, follow me. The rest of you wait here and do not make any wrong moves or you'll be sent straight to the pack prison. " says the guy.

My father and I followed him in. The doctor looked at us and smiled.

She then saw my injured arm. " Please sit down. I'll get the supplies. " she says.

She walked over. " Who's pack are you from? Just to be sure when I talk to Alpha Conan. " says the guy.

" Alpha George's pack. " I answer.

" Ok. I'll go talk to Alpha Conan. Do not leave this building until I come back. " he says before leaving.

I look at my father. He gives me a small smile. " I knew someone would run into Alpha's new security measures. I'm sorry it had to be you. I mean, you're so young. " says the doctor.

I managed a small smile. She walked up and gently took my arm.

She was so gentle when patching up the wound that I didn't even flinch.

Soon my arm had been wrapped up. She then started to put everything up.

We waited in silence for almost a hour before the guy came back.

" He's not accepting any meetings right now. However, I did get you guys a meeting with him tomorrow at two. " says the guy.

" Thank you Sir. " I say.

He smiled. " For now. You will be staying in the only spare rooms on the first floor of the pack house. Please, follow me. " says the guy.

I thanked the doctor as we left. We followed him to the pack house.

It was bigger then our pack house. That must mean that most of the pack stayed here after the rogue attack that killed Connors mother.

It's understandable. All the guards go into one of the rooms. " I hope you'll be comfortable here. I will come get you when dinner is ready. " he says turning to walk away.

" Wait Sir." I say.

He turns to look at me. " Can I at least know you're name?" I say.

He smiles. " I'm Bête Marcus. " he says before turning to walk away.

" Cassandra's father. " says my father.

We walk into our room. It looks as if someone used to live here, but not just any someone. A kid, well more like a teen.

It looks like it hasn't been touched in a long time. I walk over to the desk by the bed and look at the photo that was framed.

My eyes widen as I recognize almost all the people in the photo.

There, posing by the woods stood Connor, right behind him stood two adults. One was Alpha Conan. He had his arm around a very beautiful woman with blue eyes that could only be Connors mother.

It was an amazing family photo. I then look around the room and spot other pictures of Connor and his mother. Some were of him, Cassandra and Clayton too.

That must mean only one thing. " This was Connors bedroom when he lived here. " says my father.

I know how much Connors mother meant to him. It would mean a lot for him to have a picture of her.

I look at my father. He just nods. " I thought the same thing. Before we leave we will grab it. " says my father.

I nod. " I seriously thought he was lying at first when he told us some of the story. Then he showed us the scars. It's kinda hard to fake that. I never once saw anything in his eyes that said he was lying. My wolf believed him right away. " says Bête Charles.

" I know. I was really hard on him until I found out. I was the first to believe him though." Says my father.

" I met him by saving him, his friends, Tasha and Amber from rogues with the help of Kurt. " I say.

" So that's how you all met." Says Tasha's father smiling.

" When Tasha found out she ran from them and Amber and Connor had to chase after her to stop her from getting to you guys. Amber told me. " I say.

Tasha's father laughs. " That's funny. Sounds like her. " he says.

" This is something no kid should ever have to go through. Losing you're mother and you're father in the same night. It must have been really hard for him. " says Bête Charles.

" He's got us and Amber now. Soon if all goes according to plan. He will have his father back as well. " says my father.

" Hopefully it'll go according to plan. " I say.

They just nod. The bed was really big. " You and you're father will get the bed. We will take the floor." Says Bête Charles.

Tasha's father nods in agreement. We go and sit on the bed. No one says anything for a while.

I still can't believe this is Connors room. I would show it to Amber.

However, if everything remains right and we don't go to war and Alpha Conan believes his son. Amber and Connor would most likely take over this pack as Alpha and Luna.

I will save what this room looks like for Connor to show her himself.

With that last thought, we just sit and talk a while waiting to be told when dinner is.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will be updating again soon. The next chapter will be in Connors POV.