Chapter 3.

Amber's POV.

Soon we make it to the pack house and to the back room.

There was a back room no one normally goes to in the pack house.

It's close to the where the Alpha's seat is.

Connor, Cassandra and Clayton will be in that room till Alpha George introduces them to the pack as full members.

We're sitting back there with our mates as the pack slowly starts to come.

Connor looks more nervous then Clayton and Cassandra.

I understand his reason to be nervous, but once people know the truth they'll absolutely adore him.

Alpha George then walks in. " Ok the three of you will stay in here until I can tell everyone the truth and get them to believe it. Then I'll introduce you all to the pack as Amber's, Tasha's and Kurt's mates. Does everyone understand?" Says Alpha George.

We all nod. " Yes Alpha." We say.

" As for you other three. You will stand by my chair until we introduce your mates. When we do you will go get them and then sit down with them by your side. Does everyone understand?" Says Alpha George.

" Yes Alpha." We say again.

He smiles at us. " Good. Amber, Kurt and Tasha, you three come out in ten minutes. The dinner begins at six, I will start talking to everyone 15 minutes before the dinner. Ok?" He says.

" Yes Alpha." We say.

He smiles and leaves. I then look at Connor. " You ready for this?" I ask.

" Kinda. I'm still kinda nervous." He says.

I lean up and kiss his cheek. " Don't be. Your gonna be great and they are going to love you." I say.

He smiles at me. " I hope your right." Says Connor.

Soon Kurt, Tasha and I make our way out and take our spots standing by the Alpha's chair.

Almost the entire pack is here already. In a few minutes Alpha George will start speaking.

After a little while the last person arrived and Alpha George called for everyone's attention.

Everyone looked. " I would like to tell you a few things before this dinner begins. First is everyone paying attention?" He asked.

" Yes Alpha." They all said.

He nodded. " Good. Now the rumors about the escaped prisoner from Alpha Conan's prison, the one accused of killing his own Luna named Connor, being sighted on our territory are true." Says Alpha George.

Everyone's eyes widened. " Sir, did you arrest him?" Asks one.

" We did during the last rogue attack. However at the same time Amber, bête Ricks daughter, had been kidnapped by the rogue responsible for these attacks. When we arrested Connor he had been trying to protect Amber from the rogue that had taken her. We had been so focused on catching Connor that we let the rogue get away with Amber. It was a stupid mistake we will never make again. " says Alpha George.

I shiver at the memories from being at the rogue camp.

" Why would someone that killed his own Luna save someone he doesn't know?" Says someone.

" That's what I thought at first, until John, and Tasha kept coming up to me and asking for Connor to have a private meeting with us to explain everything. By everything I mean what he was arrested for, what really happened, why he protected Amber. Come to find out Kurt, my own son, asked me the same thing once he woke from being injured in the rogue attack. So I accepted and Connor got a private meeting with us. He knew Amber. He also knew John, Kurt and Tasha. He explained that the boss rogue, the one that took Amber in the attack, was really the one that killed the Luna. Connor tried to save her. He ended up getting hurt. He has the scars to prove it." Says Alpha George.