Chapter 51.

Amber's POV.

I have never seen a hallway in front of a pack meeting room so crowded before.

There has to be at least twenty people or more here. Normally at my pack there are only about two or three people in the hallways whenever I pass by.

This is a well organized pack though. Everyone's doing something. They aren't just wandering around aimlessly.

Bète Frank turns to look at us. " Alpha Ronan is ready for you now. "

He opens the door and holds it open for us. We nod thanks to him and slowly walk in. Connor directly by my side.

There in the tallest seat was Alpha Ronan. He was in a suit and looked really formal and kept up, but at the same time you could feel his Alpha power radiating off of him in waves, proving that even though he was dressed formally for meetings he would be ready to fight at any given moment.

He offered us a small smile. " Please sit down. " he said.

It wasn't an order, but it also wasn't an offer by the way he put it. We found seats and sat down.

Alpha George and Alpha Benjamin remained standing though and bowed their heads in respect to the other Alpha.

Alpha Ronan then did the same to them. " I assume this meeting has something to do with Connor over there. " he said. That definitely was not a question.

" Yes Sir. We are here on Connors behalf. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" You believe he didn't do what Alpha Conan has accused him of." He said.

" He is innocent Alpha Ronan and we're here to ask for your assistance. " says Alpha George.

" What do you need my assistance for? " he asked. Now that was a question.

" Alpha Conan has declared war on our pack because we will. It return Connor to him. Connor is innocent and has scars to prove it. We are here to get your assistance. We are trying to prevent the war and if we get more packs on our side we can get him to stop and listen. " explained Alpha George.

Alpha Ronan didn't hesitate to answer. " I'll help. "

Everything froze, all of us shocked that he would agree so easily. " Really? " asked Alpha George.

" I had a feeling he didn't do it, but I wasn't sure until you arrived. Two Alpha's coming all the way to many different packs on his behalf means a lot. I will help. " says Alpha Ronan.

We all smiled and felt relief. " Thank you. " says Connor.

I smile at him. More and more people are believing Connor is innocent. That means a lot to me. I lean my head in Connor's shoulder. Then a wolf burst into the room.

Everyone was standing ready in seconds. " I'm sorry for interrupting Alpha, but there is a really urgent matter for you to attend to. " he said.

" What's happening? " asked Alpha Ronan.

" Prison escape. A few rogues are loose." He said.

" I'm sorry. I must attend to this. " says Alpha Ronan.

" Do you require assistance? " asks Alpha George.

" No Alpha George. I am certain we have this handled. You all should head on to the next pack. I will see you on the day of this pack war. " says Alpha Ronan before he swiftly left the room.

Bète Frank stood up in front of us. " I will join you until you all leave the packs territory. Thank you for coming. " he said.

" Thank you for your help. " says Alpha Benjamin. He smiled and bowed his head in respect before we left.

This was probably the quickest meeting I have ever been to. I look at Connor and he looks just as confused as I did.

I guess this pack is just really busy. We shift and follow Bète Frank to the edge of the packs territory and say good bye before we take off and are gone.

I enjoy the wind blowing through my fur as were running. Enjoying it.

Then we stop. We all shift back and look at Alpha Benjamin. " It's time for me to separate with my Bète and head back to my pack to prepare. " says Alpha Benjamin.

Alpha George walked up and shook his head. The two nodded at each other. Showing signs of respect.

" Thank you Alpha Benjamin for all your help. " says Alpha George.

Alpha Benjamin flashed a smile. " Happy to help. I will see you all at your pack in a few days. Stay strong. " he said before he looked at us all one last time before shifting again and taking off back the way we came.

" Well, while were here we might as well take a twenty minute break before heading to the new pack. " says Alpha George.

We nodded and all sat down. " So we have two more packs to go right? " says Connor.

Alpha George nodded. " Yes. We have two more to visit. This next Alpha has just recently become Alpha as of two months ago. He is very short with people and I don't expect him to want to help us. He only became Alpha because his father recently died. His name is Alpha Anthony. " says Alpha George.

We all nod. After a while we finish our break, stand and shift again before taking off to Alpha Anthony's pack to hopefully get help from him.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Thank you for reading this chapter. It was fun to write. I'm glad I finally managed to get this chapter posted. I've been so busy lately planning my wedding and working my job. This was a chance to write and I was happy to take it. I'm not sure who's POV I'm going to do next. If there's one you guys want to see please comment and let me know. I would be happy to try it for you. Thanks for all the views, votes and comments. I will update again as soon as I can. Hopefully quicker this time. Hope you all enjoyed.