part forty eight

En başından başla

I stare down at the phone as it continues to ring.

That's all it was. Just ringing.

Then a click, making my heart stop.

"You've reached Harry Styles. Leave a message."

"Oh God." I throw my head in my hands, feeling pure worry and fear.

"Don't freak out. Maybe he just doesn't have his phone on him." Louis tried to reassure me.

I look at him, and I can see by his facial expression that he knows something's wrong as well.

"What if something happened to him, Louis?" I ask.

Louis glances down at me and bites his lip. His eyes were filled with concern for his friend.

"I-I'm sure he's okay." Louis lies.

"Should we call the others? Maybe he's with them." I suggest.

Louis nods. "Yes. Good idea."

Louis and I stand at the kitchen island as he dials Liam's number next.

Liam picks up and tells us he's with Niall and that Harry wasn't with them.

I feel sick.

Louis tells Liam and Niall to come to his place. They tell him they'll be up in a moment.

Louis calls Zayn next.

Zayn tells us that Harry stopped by his apartment earlier, but left about three hours ago.

It was 3 am. Harry hasn't been seen for three hours.

In the span of five minutes, Liam, Niall, and Zayn all come to Louis apartment.

Louis gave me water to try and keep me calm. But it was so hard knowing that something has possibly happened to Harry.

"Zayn, you said Harry was at your apartment?" Louis says to Zayn, who was sitting across from me.

"Yeah. He stopped by to make sure I was okay. He only stayed for about 20 minutes." Zayn states with crossed arms.

"And no one has heard from him over the span of three hours?" Louis asks, looking around. Everyone shakes their heads.

I wanted to cry. He's missing. He could be dead. I didn't want to think that way, but what other way was I supposed to think.

I stood in silence, praying that his name would flash across the phone screen, or better yet that he would walk through the door perfectly fine.

But that moment never came.

Harry Styles

My head is throbbing.

My arms are stinging all the way from my wrists to my shoulders. They feel...restrained.

I try to steady my breathing by inhaling and exhaling, but I soon realize that I cant breathe through my mouth.

I can't see anything.

I try to move my hands, but my wrists are stuck together.

Once all of my confusion clears up, I realize that I'm tied to a chair.

Confusion turns into panic. I don't know how I got here. I can't remember anything.

I almost immediately think of Lydia. Where is she? Is she okay?

I hear a door open, then footsteps. I try to remain calm as they get closer.

A cloth bag that was prohibiting me from seeing anything is ripped off of my head. My eyes adjust to my surroundings.