Yet he still spoke. "If I could, I would beat their asses to the ground." A smile, a small smile crossed her lips and she rolled her eyes at him. Maybe his playfully attitude could come handy in dark times.

  Her voice was softer than a flower's petal, "You're a true comedian, aren't you?" Then her frown returned and she slouched slightly, walking over to the archway and leaving to drift away into the living room. Her body acted like a ghost, swiftly she dove between furniture before crashing on the couch like a boulder. There, she laid flat, her limbs sprawled across the white, cold leather. The boulder-resembling boy stood behind the couch, watching her with a blank expression.

  "We're not going to die, if you think that's happening." He placed his large hands on the couch, making Daniella wonder if he was possibly a bear too - not just an immortal. Her amber eyes lifted to see his smirk. Quickly as she looked up, she looked away to focus on the three, equally blonde and beautiful sisters that entered into the room.

Kate, Irina, and Tonya had looks on their faces. Each one of different. Irina held a grunge, unsure of what to do with this situation. Daniella guessed Irina didn't want to be brought into situation, so guilt fell onto Daniella's frail shoulders. Beside Irina stood Tonya who looked fearful, yet determined. Her eyes, golden and shimmering to it all. Then there was Kate who looked... lost. She stared blankly at the wall, chewing on her lip as memories bubbled in her mind, making her chewing become more stressed. Her eyebrows furrowed together and she fidgeted in her spot. They looked so alike, but their emotions held a contrast between them.

  The only dark-haired vampire in the room caught everyone's attention with a loud clear of his throat. All their eyes fell onto him. "Carlisle explained the situation, huh?" Carefully, the three sisters nodded. "And I hope you know that this was an accident. This accident will lead to whatever shit that will happen soon, but we'll he prepared. Daniella is special, holding a gift that may please the Volturi."

  This caught the attention of Kate who shot a look towards the curly-haired girl. In a flash, she was in front of the girl and studying her as if she was a statue inside an art museum. "What is your gift? Telepathy? Ability to control the-"

  "-silence." And as if Daniella had a thread and a needle in her hands, Kate's lips were sewn shut. Muffles came from her, both full of confusion and excitement, and when she clasped Daniella's wrists, that's when she became confused. Well, until sparks filled her body and she squealed, pushing herself off the woman. "Speak!"

  "Damn, woman," Kate chuckled, noticing how shocked and bewildered Daniella became. Extending her arm, Kate pulled Daniella onto her two feet and examined her to only find no injuries. "Sorry, I guess I should've gave a heads up. But that gift, interesting, interesting." Suddenly, she pulled away and smiled through her worry at Daniella, clearly interested in the female. Curling a finger around her hair, she begged for her to use her power once more.

So that's how Emmett found himself surrounded by four women, with his mate being in front. He liad back in a chair, his demeanor relaxed, yet he was silently screaming in cautiousness in the inside. Daniella smirked at the three women, watching as they grew more intrigued as the seconds passed. "My]]p]p powers o-or gift is fairly easy to use," she mumbled, patting Emmett on his jean-clad leg in comfort. "I can silence others and, kind of cool, I can make others say what I want. So..." she trailed off and clasped her hands. "Emmett," she began slolwy, "do you love me?" She waited, watching as sweat collected on him, yet it never truly showed. He was a vampire afterall. It obvious that he was fearful to answer.