+THREE+

|THE STRESSFUL SITUATION|

"New things were beginning to come and all they could do was hope the new won't cause serious damage

"New things were beginning to come and all they could do was hope the new won't cause serious damage."

•°•°•

"I broke a law," Emmett muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets.

Growing anxious, Daniella stood in front of him, a stern look being painted all over her small form. "You broke the law?! What, are you going to be arrested? Do I need to get a lawyer? Em-" Through his nervousness, Emmett chuckled and shook his head before eyeing Raven. "Emmett McCarty please answer."

"If we're going to discuss this-" he looked around the room, "-we'll need the whole family. Everyone!" Not even a second later, the whole Cullen Clan was entering the room with curious gazes as they saw how stressed the trio looked.

Alice, using her frail legs that reminded many of a dancer, she skipped on over to Daniella and the others. "I heard something about the law. Do we Jaz for such an occasion?" Her perky, enthusiastic personality differed from Daniella and when the said girl let out a sigh, that tell and was replaced with worry. "Oh no," she realized what they meant, her hands pulled on the sleeves of her teal-colored sweater. "You broke the law that we made with them."

"Who on Earth are you talking about?" Daniella grumbled, noticing how Raven became more awkward as he stood amongst them all. "What are you even talking about?"

It was Carlisle who spoke up, his sigh echoing in the room before looking at the newborn solemnly. "There are things in this world that were myths, but, in fact, they are very real. There are vampires and with that comes witches and in this case, wolves." She furrowed her brows before looking up to Emmett, nodding down at her for her to continue listening to his father. "Wolves or men that could turn into a wolf were found around the time a few vampires arrived on Native American land and once they were seen, the men changed instantly. Some of their land is near us and so, when we officially stayed here, we met some of them and made a treaty."

"How does this involve me? Because, honestly, I believe it does." Her red eyes were starting to show how frustrated she really was. "Does it relate to me being changed?" Everyone was silent and she quickly realized it was true. It did, in fact, relate to her and being reborn. "Oh gosh."

Raven looked at all of them, furrowing his brows. "Does it follow along with me? I mean, some chick changed me and I saw a few others."

"A few others?" Esme questioned, astonished.

"Yeah, look, I saw one girl change me and I could see, despite how much pain I was in, that there were at least two other vampires or humans by her. Another girl and a boy - the boy looked like he was barely fifteen." He rubbed his nose, looking at all of them with a saddening look as he remembered that day. "Good thing I met blondie over there and she told me about her diet and well, I haven't sucked a human since." Rosalie quirked a small grin at that before letting a serious look crossed her features.