+FOUR+

|THE BOY IN THE WOODS|

"He didn't make a move to judge her but instead thanked her for what she did

"He didn't make a move to judge her but instead thanked her for what she did."

•°•°•

When the coven arrived back in the home, Rosalie was dragging Raven with her, explaining she needed to talk to him. Daniella, on the other hand, wondered about the two. It seemed that Rosalie was trying her hardest in a secretive way to bring Raven in with them. Sure, the man with green hair was starting to transition into their diet, but she believed that he should join them in their coven. And that was another thing; was Daniella labeled as one of them? Was she part of the Olympic coven or was she just a guest? It was odd to her, yet she decided not to focus on that but instead on her future.

A future which she didn't ask for.

A future, in which, she lives on forever with her mate. She knew at one point she would fully come to terms with herself and Emmett's choice, for now, though, she was almost there. She still cared for him like always, but he did something that made her afraid of herself and for the people around her. She was a newborn, she was a stranger to this all and she wisher she was used to it all. Practice takes time, however, and she needed to practice. She needed it so she could be safe to others.

Summer missed her and loved her and if Daniella was ever announced as dead, it would kill the oldest Morgan. The curly-haired girl already knew that when she would walk back into her apartment, the one that she shared with her sister, she would face the fire that she held within her. Possibly a few cuss words are thrown here and there and a good grounding, but overall, she would be beyond happy that her sister was safe. Well, safe in the terms that she was home again, but for the wolves, she grew worried. She may have sent that wolf off but there could always be the possibility that he could return.

"You look exhausted," Emmett muttered from behind her, placing his large, paw-like hands on her dainty shoulders. In response, she hummed before turning and looking up at him.

"I can't sleep but yeah, I feel beyond exhausted."

"Maybe it's your gift working on you," Alice guessed, swinging her arm when she interlocked her fingers with Jasper's. Amusingly, Daniella watched the interaction before focusing on the pixie-like immortal. "I mean, sometimes with Eddy, he can be tired after having to read so many minds and sometimes, in a way he can get headaches." A large, almost horrifying grin was blooming on Alice's lips. "Oh! I just can't get enough of your gift. I mean, you're a mute aka a silencer. It's beyond fascinating. What do you think Jaz?"

The blond who was by her side, the very one who was shying away from them, he looked over to Daniella and let his lips curve upwards a tiny hit. With his drawl, he whispered, "I believe she needs to learn more about it, but for how I think about it? Why I find it remarkable."