+EIGHT+

"They were meant to be best friends forever, right? Then why was she growing so much jealousy for the other?"

•°•°•

It seemed odd that a human had such a strong bond with an immortal, but in this case, Daniella and Sam were something else. They didn't mind that they shared an odd connection, they shared a sibling bond that she wished she still had with Summer, her one and only sibling and with her being engaged, it killed her already dead heart.

Together, the human and immortal pair walked down the sidewalk, the sky crowded by a thick shade of gray while the wind tickled their skin, the smell of spring making her lips curve into a smile while Sam's fell into a frown. He disliked his seasonal allergies immensely. However, when she came by his home to pick him up for a shopping trip, he didn't waste a chance to dump all his money out of his bank and come to her side, beaming in excitement. So now here they were, walking towards another shop with a small bowl of cookies and cream icecream held securely in Sam's hand, a treat that Daniella paid for. A blanket of silence was wrapped around them as they walked, a comfortable feeling in them.

But when he finished his dessert, tossing it in a nearby trashcan, Sam asked her, "What will you do about Summer? You haven't seen in her quite some time and I understand you're nervous, even with yourself becoming to terms with your diet, but come on, Dani. It's coming up soon." In her head, she knew it was true, she couldn't hide forever, yet her mouth said something else.

Frowning, she danced her amber eyes to him. "I know and I will soon, I-it's just difficult, dude. Not to be mean or anything, but you're not in my place. You're not like me." The younger of the two nodded along, knowing he wasn't exactly in her place, but still, the family was important. His dad wasn't the greatest, everyone in La Push knew this, but it didn't mean he didn't want others to be around their families. Daniella and Summer Morgan shared a bond that made Sam jealous sometimes, but in the end, he realized Daniella was his older sister. She wasn't related to him by blood at all, but she fitted perfectly in the role. She cared for him, fed for him as she did a while ago, and even gives him endless amounts of love.

When he would get older, he already had it planned out that he would continue to live in La Push, just for her. Just for his Dani.

"You aren't being mean at all," he informed, peeking at a window that caught his attention before focusing back on her. "But you need her Dani, and she needs you." After that, she sighed, a long one too. Sam came to a stop suddenly by her, silently watching as she grew confused for a moment before looking back at him, her curls whipping at her face. They just stared at each other, their eyes showing their two emotions: fear and truth, a mix that she felt almost familiar with. She walked back so she could stand by him, her hands being shoved in her pockets. "Go see her soon at least," he suggested, giving her a small smile.