She looked up at him, putting her fists on her hips. Raising an eyebrow expectantly.

And then his pupils dilated. Suddenly they were filled with sadness and need, his ears pinning back with a whimper.

Marinette stumbled, her eyes widening and then she did a quick one-eighty and put both of her hands onto the side of her face.

"DO NOT!" She yelled.

"I already did."

Marinette's face flushed as she sped walked. She could hear Chat Noir walking on the rooftops next to her. "YOU WILL NOT!-" She cut herself off. Trying not to think about it, swallowing hard. "I already did~" He repeated smoothly, she could already imagine that...that..SMUG SMIRK on his face. God dammit. He tried to use kitten eyes on her, and he knew damn well they always worked with anything. Her face was flushed irritation. It'd put Nathaniel's hair to shame.

"Why are you still following me?" She grumbled. Her hands still placed at the sides of her head. He stayed silent before the sound of his voice sounded up. "Because you're cute when you're angry." Marinette almost tripped in her step. Tripping over her own foot but she recovered. Her lips pulling into a thin line. "I can be scary too." She noted, he made a pleased sound. "Impress me." He challenged.

"No." She said simply. Before speeding up her pace. This continued before she got to the entrance of her house. Her hip popped to the side as she crossed her arms. "You gonna leave now?" Her foot tapped against the ground. Chat Noir instead sat at the edge of the roof. "I'll wait for you forever princess." He grinned. Marinette stared and then walked into the house.

She tapped on the wall to get her parents attention. An awkward smile on her face.

"Marinette you're late." Her mother said with a worried tone. Marinette's hands shuffled nervously. Well, she couldn't tell her mother that instead of letting her go home Chat Noir wanted to hug her. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"A stray chat that I often see come around followed me and wouldn't stop." She said. Which was partly true. She looked over the counter. "Macaroons?" She asked curiously. Her father nodded. She attempted to reach over to grab one only to have her hand swatted away. "Ow." She whimpered. Her hand retreating.

"This is a customers order." Sabine stated.

Marinette frowned. "aw man."

There was a pause before Marinette clumsily caught one that was thrown into her hands. "Only one." Her mother grinned. Marinette smiled. Eagerly taking the small treat upstairs with her hungrily.

Sabine stared up at her daughter. Looking at Tom. "She's doing better."

---

Marinette had finished the bodice. It was on the mannequin, and she was currently sowing the skirt. Tedious it was, but she was enjoying the adventure. She had put the georgette fabric under the sewing machine. Turning it on, her hands began slowly moving the georgette along slowly, her tongue sticking out as she focused on keeping a straight line. The needle going up and down in rhythm. Her focused face made a curve on her lips. Smiling a little.

It was a pretty big piece. And she was probably going to do some things by hand. Her attention went back to slowly and neatly moving the fabric along with the machine.

...

After a while. Marinette took a break. Laying on her bed. She stared into empty space, letting her mind run free and letting thoughts trail one after the other. She yawned, and then turned on to her side, looking at Tikki who had been resting beside her.