"See you soon ma Purrincess~"

Marinette let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't a dream. It was real, he was real. He was alive and well. And he didn't hate her.

Marinette folded the paper and stuffed it in her sketchbook. She had to get dressed for a therapy session and then the rest of the day was hers.

...

Marinette walked down the sidewalk. Her hair was in a bun. She had sunglasses on, And a red sundress. Completed with some black boot heels. She was semi-hidden at least. So hopefully no one would notice her. By no one, she hoped she wouldn't bump into her classmates. It was better at least because she wasn't in her classic pigtails hairstyle.

She was taking a walk. The only fresh air she'd gotten was from her balcony and besides, she felt kinda stuffy, besides, she'd gotten her light back. A smile crept up on her face, could she really call him light? He does have Noir in his name. She tapped her chin playfully. And then yelped, because something grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into an alley.

Or someone, because hands clasped over her mouth. She was going to scream but it quickly died when she realized who it was. She narrowed her eyes as she stopped and the hand that covered her mouth went down to form a tight hug around her waist. "I have a strong urge to elbow you in the side but you're lucky I care about your health." She spat. And then there was a chuckle and his head was placed lightly among her shoulder. "Me-ouch. Wouldn't that hurt?"

Marinette sighed. She might have actually slammed him into the ground. "There was literally no other way than GRABBING me? Especially into an alley?" Her arms slipped out from his grip so she could place her hands on his. A little irritated that he was so extra with his surprise appearance. "What were you gonna do if I screamed." Her brow quirked. "Hero of Paris. Alive and kidnapping teen girls!" She mocked. Chat Noir laughed making her legs wobble. Good thing he was still hugging her. "Well, I was ecstatic from yesterday." He replied. Marinette weirdly shifted. Her heart fluttering. "That makes both of us doesn't it?" She smiled, looking at him with a joyful look. Chat gave her a Cheshire grin.

Marinette hummed a little. Checking her phone at the time. "Kitty I have to go." He whined, his grip tightening. Marinette's hands somehow found their way to encase in his. Her smile grew, she tried to move them but she could only stiffly move her arms, her cheeks puffed out. "If I stay here and let you hug me my parents will put me on house arrest." She said, but he didn't move. "And standing all day will get uncomfortable."

"Then I shall carry you in my arms until we're both listed as missing."

Marinette let out a small groan and sputtering noise. That sounded nice and bad at the same time. She paused not saying anything, Chat Noir sounded pleased, Marinette smirked. "Chat Noir. My parents will never let me see the light of day." She countered. "Better for me then." Marinette raised a brow. "How?" she was genuinely curious. "Easier for me to sneak in."

Marinette huffed. She could feel Chat holding in a laugh of victory. "Then what am I supposed to do when they catch their daughter kissing the hero of Paris."

Chat made a choking noise. When she was released, she quickly ran to the end of the alley. The hero coughed and then recovered. Looking at her with widened eyes and raised eyebrows.

She stuck her tongue out playfully. And then burst out laughing when he gave her a flat look. "That was uncalled for Mari!" He yelled. It was mixed with anger and amusement. She only snickered, her eyes closing as she put a hand over her mouth and laughed. When she opened them Chat Noir had his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall, his pupils shrunk.