"Well? How'd it go?" "I got a perfect score!!!" "That's awesome Pete!" He pulled his kid into a side hug, ruffling his hair. "Though, I didn't expect anything else." Peter just laughed. "I'm serious Pete!" "I know Mr. Stark."

"You know what? I'm in the mood for ice cream? How 'bout you?" Peter's eyes lit up. "Sure!" "I'll call May and the others. We're booking the whole shop." "I think you know that's not necessary." "Everything I do is necessary Pete," he deadpanned.

Later on, everyone got to the shop and to say at the least the employees were surprised. The whole time, the family cheered in excitement for their younger teammate. To Peter's surprise, it was the first time some of the Avengers had ever had ice cream.

The young employees were in the back taking pictures. The others didn't notice but a few days later, the picture was on the front page of the newspaper. They'd decided to keep it because it had been so fun. Who knew you could get drunk on ice cream? (well yeah it's a sugar rush-)

3)~~~~~~~

This picture was just a day after beating Thanos. Bandages practically covered their bodies, blood slightly seeping through. The father-son duo were crying and hugging, their grip on each other tight.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter's groggy voice called. "Mr. Stark are you here?" His heart was beating quickly and tears rolled down his cheeks. Peter had sat there for what felt like an eternity staring at the ceiling before gathering up enough courage to call out to Tony.

He'd watched his mentor die but didn't want to believe it. Was it just a dream? What if he really had died? His chest burned with anxiety and grievance at the thought. They'd just gotten close. He shouldn't have taken it for granted. They should've hung out more often. Now he'd never hear his voice again!

"Pete..?"

"Mr. Stark!" He had heard him from the other side of the curtain! Wait- they were in a hospital? Had they gotten his spider blood?

No- Now was not the time to think about that. He'd worry about it later. He just had to see Tony again!

Peter ripped out the IV but the second he got out of his bed, he plummeted to the ground. 'Ow...' he thought. 'Everything hurts.' Of course it did. He just fought in a war to save the galaxy.

"Peter!" Tony yelped. "Don't rip out the IV!" The man would've laughed at his hypocrisy if he wasn't going full Dad- mode. He'd taken out his IV plethora of times.

Tony was ready to give Peter a stern look and scold his kid for taking it out but then saw his pitiful face.

"M-Mr. Stark- oh god." His cheeks were wet from crying. His eyes were shining with guilt and dismay. He was trying to pull himself up from the floor by the bed railing. "Pete..."

"I thought-... I-I thought you-" he cut off with a choked sob. Tony shouldn't have been surprised. Peter has lost too many parental figures... Everyone thought Tony was dead. Hell! Tony thought he was dead.

The mechanic sat up as much at he could in the small bed. Everything stung. He was definitely burned badly. Bandages were covering by almost every inch of his body.

But screw that. Peter was back. He deserved to be happy, not reliving trauma.

"C' mere Pete..." he opened his arms, welcoming a hug. Peter gladly took it, carefully returning the gesture. The two sat there in a comfortable silence.