Chapter 10

WARNING!!!! THERE WILL BE NONCONSENSUAL ACTS. IF SENSITIVE TO THOSE TYPE OF THINGS PLEASE EXIT BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF ANY TEARS OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!
----------
Vic's POV

Footsteps are what cause fear inside me, because it's him that makes the sound. He's disgusting, really. The way he walks even makes me want to throw up. He should be walking down with a weapon of his choice, ready to threaten me with it.

Honestly I don't care. If rather he take that knife and plunge it into my heart. And if he couldn't do it, give me the knife so I can do it myself.

I don't want to be in this basement, breathing the same air and thinking the same thing.

"Sit up, you look pathetic slouched over like that." The voice came from right in front of me, seems as if I didn't see him move so close. I sat up, groaning at all of the bones that popped when I did so.

"I have a plan, sweetheart." He winked. I screwed my face up in confusion. "We're gonna be together." He said. "Forever."

That's when the tears came. I have a boyfriend back home, I don't want Kellin. I don't want to be in a relationship with him.

"Kiss me." He ordered. I shook my head viciously. "Kiss me or I'll slit your throat."

I puckered up my lips like I was going to kiss grandma. He pressed his soft skin against me, getting closer. Shoving his lips upon mine. My eyes remained open until he began to move from the stationary action. We were making out, and I refused to make my lips move along his. This wasn't enjoyable and I was cringing inside.

It felt like lips on lips. No spark like when I kissed Jaime. Skin on skin, and not in the good way.

A hand raised up to my thigh, causing me to push him away.

"Listen here. You're going to good or I'm going to make you be good. You have no choice in this so you might as well just start going along with it." He spit at me. A small whimper came from the bottom of my throat. Once again, he kissed me and this time I went along, staining Kellin's cheek with my own tears.

His hand moved to my crotch now.

From there, I was beaten into sex with Kellin Quinn and I hate myself for it.