Chapter 8

KELINS POV

The floor was covered in brown hair, a mess that I was making by chopping my shoulder length style down to only my previous bangs. I used a razor to chop the back off to only cling to my skull. Luckily I brought styling gel, because I accidentally cut it too short, making it to where I'd have to do a little fag Mohawk. Luckily it looked good on me, or else I'd have to go bald and kill myself.

I took out my black dye, covering all of my hair with it, very sloppily might I add. Black coated my face and where I tried to dye my sideburns, I dyed my enter fucking face instead.

30 minutes later, I jumped in the shower and rinsed all of the dye out. I styled my hair like I did last time and threw on a v neck. (AN//Picture attached)

Surprisingly, I was satisfied with the hair cut I gave myself. Even though I bought hair dye for Vic, I decided no one would be seeing him anytime soon. He wouldn't need it and I can use that dye to re do my hair in a few months when my hair starts to grow out again.

This was all stressful and I was starting to have second thoughts about taking him in the first place. Maybe I should have just ran by myself. I'm not a babysitter, I'm a murder.

That and the basement isn't soundproof when you're inside the house. His cries could be heard from my room and I'm the kitchen. It didn't make me feel guilty, but I didn't like it. It was just annoying to hear that while you're trying to sleep.

But I'll just assume that I'll get used to it or he'll just stop crying. Soon he'll love me. I know he will.

Until then, I needed something. Sure, I didn't want to kill him. I just wanted to put him on the verge of death, then let him hang there. The concept of seeing him in pain made me tingle inside. Mostly out of excitement.

So, I took my lighter down to the basement so we could play a game.

_______

"Vic?" I called from the stairs. There was a slight whimper and a pull on his chains. He knew I was coming and that scared him. I, Kellin Quinn Bostwick, intimidate Vic Fuentes.

"Don't be so scared, baby. I just want to have fun..."

"Look, if you let me go I won't tell anyone. This can be our secret. I'll stick up for you! I promise just let me go." Vic pleaded, more tears coming from his eyes, staining his blanket that I placed underneath him.

"You make it sound so easy. No, I can't let you go. You're a human, Vic. You're bound to 'accidentally' tell someone. I can't trust you, so you're mine until I decide to kill you." I explained. "Speaking of which- I never told you our game." I teased, twirling my lighter around my pointer finger.

"I don't want to play a game!" Vic cried- almost screamed.

"Ah, but you see. You have no choice. Unless you haven't noticed, I'm the one with free hands and something that could take your life if I let it." The Mexican boy curled his legs back away from me as I walked closer. "Now what I want to do I play with your life a little."

"Tell me, does this hurt?" Placing the lighter against his forearm, I brought the flame up to only the color of blue. He screamed out of agony, which made me light it up to an orange. I didn't tell him that the point of the game was for him to not make a sound, therefore he couldn't win. He only yelled louder, making the flame go up to a red on his skin. Not wanting to burn through more muscles than needed, I lifted my lighter up.

"Scale of one to ten?" I asked.

"Fucking ten, asshole." He whimpered.

"You shouldn't use your ten up right away, we still have a lot more to go."

A few more burns on his chest and I decided I was done. But I refused to put any medicine on his wounds. So for the next few days he would be in total agony, just like he deserves.