Are You Okay Doc?

Marvin's pov.

It's been a while since Schneep went into his office. I bet that stupid glitch did something to him. "What do you think's happening in there?" Jackie asks, leaning against the wall next to me at the bottom of the stair-case. "The glitch is probably harassing the poor man."
"Heh, maybe."
"Hey, bros!" Chimes Chase, sliding down the stair's railing and jumping off at the bottom. "Whatcha' up ta'?"
"Being c.u.n.t.s," Jackie explains jokingly, but still being a moody kind of serious. Jackie and I have always been close since we were the first egos here. We're basically best friends. Partners in crime- but I guess it's more anti-crime because he's a hero and all that. We continued to joke around until the door to Schneep's office opened, and the glitch walked out with the doctor next to him.

Both of them were carrying cleaning stuffs and they... were...laughing? Wait, what the fuck? Why are they laughing? "I thought you two hated each other?" Chase called, basically reading my mind. "No, ve do." Schneep giggled childishly, making Anti roll his eyes before looking at the floor shyly. Why does that brat look so nervous? What's he planning? "Anyway, I should get to work. Got a lot of cleaning to do... and stuff... yeah..." Anti then takes a bucket of soapy water and mop from the doc before re-adjusting it in his arms and awkwardly squeezing between Jackie and me, the hero, and I exchange looks of confusion. He then quickly shuffles up the stairs "Vait! You vant some help?" Schneep calls up, "Nah, I'm good." The glitchy brat calls back.

"Why would you want to help him?" Jackie questions the good doctor. "It's my job. Plus, from the amount of vomit on him earlier, I assumed there was a lot of mess."

"Yeah, but... why? He ruined our lives."

"Vell, I mean... sure he can be annoying but..."

"Are you okay, doc?"

"... I think I should go lay down for a bit. Chase, can you help me?" Schneep breaths out. "Uh... y-yeah doc. Sure thing." Chase stutters out before they walk off together.

"Something's not right."

"You too, huh?"

"He's hiding something. I know it." 

"I taught you well, side-kick!"

"Whatever. Wanna go play Minecraft?"

"Fuck Yeah! Let's start a new world. Maybe this time we can get a dessert!" Jackie's enthusiasm makes me giggle as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards his room. 

The walls were red with a white roof. There is a large desk in the corner with high-tech superhero stuff on it and a shelf next to it with a large t.v and PS4 on it. On the opposite side of the room, there is a big queen-sized bed with a massive wooden closet facing towards it. In the middle of the wardrobe and desk, is a square window, conveniently sized for Jackie to jump in and out from. His walls are flooded with superhero posters and newspaper articles of his rescues. The shelves have comic books and pop-vinyls of Spiderman and Deadpool. Other superheroes, too, but mostly Spiderman and Deadpool. One shelf has the golden infinity gauntlet that I got him for his birthday... I still remember his face when he opened it. 

If you look really closely, you could probably spot a creeper (aww man) figure somewhere, even though Chase is more on the Minecraft train than Jackie. The bed has blue pillows and blankets to match his mask, which is now neatly on top of his suit. His super suit is neatly folded and on a pillow, which is pretty odd for him. "When did you clean your room?" I asked, impressed. His room was usually messy with clothes thrown everywhere, posters, and comic books on the floor and his bed in total chaos. Sometimes I wonder how he ever gets to sleep, does he even sleep? We're different like that, he's a messy bitch while I'm a cleaning freak. "Tuesday. You proud? Took me forever!"

"I'm sure it did, Jackie."

"Come on! Give me a little more credit than that!" I sigh playfully while rolling my eyes dramatically. "I'm proud of you." 

"Knew it! Now hurry up and take a controller so we can play already!" I snatch up the purple controller from where it layed and jumped onto the soft bed. I looked at Jackie as a small smile pulled at my mouth, "You okay Marv?" Jackie turned to look at me, I laughed and turned back at the T.V., "Better than ever." I say before we begin playing the game. 

Let's just hope this takes our minds off the glitch for the rest of the day.