Lunch Time Encounter

Schneep's pov.
I was sitting in the middle of my sky blue bed reading a novel when suddenly I herd a knock at my bedroom door. "Yo dude! Come eat lunch with us!" Chase yelled through my door, my stomach made a sudden rumbling sound. "Perfect timing" I thought out loud. I shut my book and gently placed it on my bedside table, then I headed out of my room and down the staircase into the living/ dining room. Everyone was gathered around the table, either already in their seats or about to sit on them.

 Everyone was gathered around the table, either already in their seats or about to sit on them

I hear someone walking down the stairs behind me so I quickly turn around to see...him. "Afternoon Glitch Vitch" I grumble without much care about what I just said. "Awwww... not even a good afternoon?" He mocked back.

Anti's pov.
I headed down the hall, hearing the noises of conversation and plates cluttering. I can't believe they didn't call me! The only way I knew it was lunch was Chase's obnoxious yelling and checking the time on my phone.

I started to walk down the stairs when I saw the Doc standing at the bottom... Well that's just amazing! (100% sarcasm) The doctor and I were never the best of friends - actually, I don't think we're friends at all, especially after the whole Kill Jacksepticeye thing that happened. I'm almost certain that he would not give a flying fuck if I were to completely disappear from existence all together. He turns around when I was on the last step. I quickly put on my mock smile and fake insanity.

"Afternoon Glitch Bitch" He grumbled with his resting bitch face. I quickly reply. "Awwww... not even a good afternoon?" He rolls his eyes and my eye twitches for a second before I follow him into the dining room with Henrik ahead of me. 

"Hey guys!" Jack smiled warmly at us. Mostly at the doc though. Jameson waves at me and I give him a smirk in return. He is the only one, besides Jack, who actually treats me nicely out of the egos. Ever since the Halloween video we kind of had a brotherly relationship with each other. We finish up eating and I quickly get up to go back to my room. I start to feel a little nauseous and I'm pretty sure I'm tripping on my own feet, but I brush it of. I probably got up too fast... Once I'm close to the stairs again I feel a hand grab my right wrist. Shocked, I whip my head around.

A/N: Wow that took longer than I thought! Hope you liked it! 😊😋