Found

Jack's pov.

I expected Anti to be down for breakfast, but I guess he went back to sleep instead. Jackie and James told the rest of us about the argument Schneep and Anti had, so Anti's probably still peeved about it. So, after I ate breakfast, I went upstairs and walked towards Anti's room... I gently knocked on his door...

No answer.

Maybe he has his headphones in? I try again.

"Anti? You okay? It's me, Jack." I call through the door...

...

No answer again...

"I'm going to open the door," I warn him. Before I reach my hand out to the handle. Once I wrap my hand around it, I feel a sense of wrongness. I can't describe it. I feel like if I open the door, I'll see someone murdered, or someone being murdered. Whatever it is, I feel as if it won't be pretty. I turn the handle and gently open the door...

"WHAT THE FUCK?! ANTI!" I scream at the top of my lungs. Oh god... What happened? I see him lying on the floor in a pool of blood and puke. I don't think it's that long until I puke myself. The others come running up the stairs to see what happened, except Jackie, guess he went to do superhero stuff. Chase is the first to see what happened. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see how his face turns a ghastly pale and how his hand rises to his mouth. He's probably in the same boat as I am. Poor JJ has tears flowing down his rosy cheeks and hides his face in my shirt. I feel absolutely horrible for the guy; he's always had the closest relationship to Anti out of all the egos. "Jesus Christ..." Marvin half murmurs at the sight of Anti as he cautiously steps into the room, kneeling next to Anti's body and turning him over so that he isn't lying face-first in the concoction of fluids beneath him.

"Please tell me he isn't dead," I say, a desperate hope seeking in the words. Marvin checks his breathing and gives Anti a gentle shake. "Anything?" "Well, he isn't dead. His breathing is prolonged, but it's there. He'll live... unfortunately." He whispers that last part, not well enough since JJ begins to shake in my arms. His cheeks now covered in a waterfall's worth of tears. He looks like he's about to explode but can't sign anything while shaking, so I decide to say something instead. "Marvin. Don't." It was short and stern, but it was hard to sound angry when you are about to vomit and cry at the same time. "sorry." "Should I call the doc?" Chase asks. "Sure. Marvin, could you take Anti into the doc's office while I calm James?" "Urg... fine." He grumbles as he picks up Anti's unconscious body and walks past us towards Schneep's office, Chase following after giving JJ and I a worried glance.
I look down at the shaking JJ in my arms, and I take him to his room so I can try to calm him down a bit.

This is going to be a long day...

A/N: Hey everyone, I'm going to try something a little bit different with this book, since it's my first time writting a proper book. It won't be anything big or noticeable but I though I should let you all know if there are repetitive edits and notifications. I also want to get chapters out quicker for you guys in the few days of school holidays I have, but unfortunately there are no promises. I'll update you guys as soon as I can. ~Antijack123