In The Morning

~Time skip to the next day~

Jack's pov.
I wake up after a long and refreshing nights rest. I turn around to grab my phone and check the time, hissing at the light. 4:00am. "Jesus I'm up early!" I mumble to myself as I decide to go onto Instagram and look through some fan art. I scroll through thousands of posts, liking a majority of them. I come across a drawing of Schneep.

 I come across a drawing of Schneep

(Art by yours truly)

I giggle a little and liked it, and continued to scroll. I soon thought it was eerily quiet, so I went on Spotify and played some BTS, then continued to scroll through the sea if fan art for a few more hours.

Jameson's pov.
I sit up in my soft bed and stretch my arms. I crack my wrists, roll my shoulders and stretch out my legs. My arm reaches to my bedside table and I clasped my hand around my pocket watch. I lift it into my line of site and check the time. 6:43 am. 'I should get a glass of water' I think to my self as I throw my legs over the side of the bed and quietly leave my bedroom to get some water from the kitchen.

When I get to the kitchen I'm surprised to spot Anti sitting on the counter, his brown hair messy and sticking up in all directions rested against the side of the fridge. He looks up at me and I get a good look at his emerald eyes that have deep purple bags under them.
"Hey Jamesy"
"When did you get up?"
"I didn't... guess I pulled another all nighter"
"You should really stop doing that"
"Anyway... nice onesie"
His voice was deflated and his posture was more slumped than normal. He didn't seem to be paying much attention to our conversation, but we still continued to talk while I drink my water, not soon after I finish my beverage Jackie and Schneep walk in the room. I check my pocket watch, the time being 7:00am.

"Morning!" I sign to both of them, "Hey JJ." Jackie smiles tiredly, I look at Schneep but he seems to be having an intense staring contest with Anti. Jackie and I glance between each of the two males, waiting tensely for an argument to break out.

Anti's pov.

I sit on the kitchen bench with my head rested on the fridge's side. Once again I have pulled another all nighter, I do this kind of thing a lot, where I sit somewhere and just think about what a failure and piece of shit I am to everyone. I know it's unhealthy but I don't really give a fuck. None if the other egos seem to give a fuck either. I sit there until I see little JJ come into my line of vision... Poor guy, must be a pain in the ass to have to put up with me all the time... even if he says he "doesn't mind it". Seriously... I don't know why he always hangs out with me. He probably lost a bet... or maybe he was dared to. Who knows?

We talk to each other for a while, even though I'm not paying much attention to it. I decide to make a bit of fun of his Winnie The Pooh onesie, light heartedly, since he hasn't treated me like shit...yet. After a while two of the biggest idiots walk into the kitchen. The hero, and the doc. I stare directly into the doc's sapphire eyes as he stares literal knives into my emerald ones. I feel sick... We stay staring like that in silence. Waiting for one to speak...

But from how things are going...

I think it has to be me...