Even Shivaay Singh obeori, couldn't decide what is Right or wrong, when heart  involved . He tried telling her, not once or twice, many occasions. But he couldn't. Pure simple and naked truth, he couldn't do it.  Fear, that what he felt. And today he could have explained to her. He didn't. Not because it's impossible, but Annika's faith in him stumbled. For the first time in his life, he saw blame in her eyes, complaints and dishonesty.  It made him weak.
Ten years back whatever happened was not in his control, Sargam's family didn't wanted her back, they replied after 8 years of mishaps. That was already an answer, still for the sake of knowing the whole truth, he went to meet them, and the findings were not good enough to tell Annika. She has already moved on in life, she was happy, he can see that. Adding useless people, to her sorrow was the last thing he wanted to do and he didn't tell her anything, eveything kept on going like it was. He may feel guilty for not telling her his love for her, but for this- he won't be apologetic for this. Never in his life. If thinking about someone future needs hiding something from them is wrong, then he is ready to do this a thousand times more.

Eveything said and done, she went,leaving eveything behind her, unsettled and rejected, his life is hanging in between time, waiting for her now, with old memories. If she didn't come back, Shivaay will never be able forgive himself, and if she did, which he is hoping with sucked breaths... how will he make it right?

His heart broke, million times listening her parting words to family, not once, she asked for him. Which is disappointing but can he get angry on her? The answer will always be no. She is a reason Which drives him in his life and he can't get angry with that reason. That's how Shivaay looks at her, his Friend, who has turned love and now an inspiration to live!

*******

After 45 days.

Oberoi mansion.

Partial clouds in atmosphere made the environment gloomy, an unusual scenario for people in Mumbai , they barely get any winter, but because of changing environment, and these wandering clouds, they got some effects of winter days. It is said, when true love mourns even nature accompanies them, well, not sure about nature's take on this, but Shivaay was mourning for his love. His entire day is spend on working, trying hard to figure out something out of his life, after Annika's departure, he had nothing to go on, infact the responsible Shivaay, forgot who he is! Neglecting family, Friends( if he had any, after Annika), he devoted or rather surrendered himself to work, burdening himself with more than required, spending hours in office and meetings, basically, he avoided going back home. Amidst all these blurriness, he still hoped to get some news from her, deliberately avoided going out of country, he could have easily left the country and lived with his emptiness, but a small ray of hope caught hold of him, to stay back. Annika didn't call anyone at home too, the day she reached Chandigarh, she phoned Dadi, saying her safe landing and that was it, last and first call from her, she isn't untraceable though! Phone is still on and it rings, whenever someone tries to contact but she doesn't pick . Everyone assumed, she had chosen her side. Annika is not coming back.

Om returned to his squad, Dadi was trying to neutralize the sadness by staying with them, unusually longer than expected but it didn't worked, finally tired, she returned back to Cape Town, this time Rudra accompanied her. His studies were lacking behind and it became a general concern, so dadi was quick to take him....

Oberoi mansion looked like a haunted place. Pinky stayed, because she had no other place to go, Shakti came back and was very disappointed with Annika's decision. Their life was moving as it should. Only one person secretly rejoiced over  the situation, Jhanvi was happy, her arch enemy was out of the house, but, she couldn't really incash the situation though!. The process of share transfer got stuck on middle, as Annika was not there to sign the paper.... So, eveything left as it was.