She spoke, rude but truth, they'll did so much for her, bit hiding things never justifies anything. Specially two important things related to her.

"I really respect you dadi, I love pinky ma too, and Shivaay is my eveything, untill today." She added with disappointment.

"But I can't forget how you'll betrayed me. I  understand, eveything you said. Even after I feel cheated and hurt, I can understand what you're trying to say. Everybody thought about my future, may be I was not smart enough to think right or wrong at that time, but I am obliged to know who my family is! Don't you think?... by not telling me, you all, wronged my belief in you. I was weak but I am allowed to know things about me.! Shivaay went there, saw something and decided I can't live with them, who is he? This has to be my decision. If they were so bad I should have seen through my own eyes! Don't you think, you abandoned my right over my life?" Annika's words were sharp like edges of a blade but she is correct too, its her decision, dadi can understand that, and she Regrets for not compelling Shivaay, much to tell her, but now, after so many years, the hatred she is showing towards Shivaay is not justified, specially, when he loves her. Annika may think he has wronged her beliefs by not telling his love for her, but dadi had seen Shivaay's constant battle with himself. He was struggling throughout these years to express his feelings.

Kalyani Singh Oberoi loves her grand children, she may favour them in certain things but at the end she is a courteous women, she won't let anyone feel left out or being wronged. She lets Annika decide, This time. Even if, it effects Shivaay and family, it will be Annika's decision, whatever she chooses. She is angry and chances are, decision going to be in heat of the moment. Currently she felt foiled, betrayed but this has to be her decision.
Dadi is pretty sure she won't choose Oberoi's as of now. With hope, her decision doesn't have any bad impact on her life, she lets her choose.

May be that's how it is meant to be, and even if she tries, Annika isn't going to listen to her.. or anyone from family. Only one, who could have influenced her, is abandoned from her life. She, herself prohibited his interference.

As expected Annika declared to meet her family, the letter has address written over it, though ten years old , she expected them to be there, she refused to take any help form anyone in the family. Dadi agreed, if she hadn't kept it a secret nothing of this sort would have happened, but as of now she is tied with situation.

***

The very next day Annika packed her bag to travel, all the way to Jalandhar, according to letter her grand parents house. Bidding bye to only few member except Shivaay, she drove away, leaving silence behind. Dadi hoped eveything turns well, Rudy, alienated himself, his AD is gone, with uncertainty of returning, how he wished these 24 hours didn't happened in his life.

He already lost his family once and this is second-  mother like AD gone, his brother who was his Superman and dad for rest of his life has locked himself up, not agreeing to open the door. He felt alone again. Separated from family. Nobody cried more than Rudra. Even Pinky became silent after Annika's departure, as if her smile was robbed by goons. Om was standing supporting his little kido, unable to do anything, again.

*****

The moment, Shivaay saw hatred in Annika's eyes he left the spot, he can't see that.
No.
Anything in this world is acceptable but not the hatred from her. He could have justified his actions but couldn't, those eyes always makes him weak, whatever emotion they show, Shivaay is helpless around those beautiful brown orbs. A twinkle in them, he melts, few drops of tears and he wants to burn whole world for them. Happiness, sadness, apathy, sympathy or agony eveything has its direct effect on him, it's like some theory of physics, directly proposional! He can't decide of his own, Yes, Agreed, he did a mistake by hiding his emotions for her. Understands, what he did and how it should be done, but he couldn't.