Wait, Benz actually laughed?

"Yeah yeah, just leave already"

"Already wanting alone time I see? Ohh"

"Louis! Leave now!"

"Alright alright..Later Benz!"

"B-Bye" Benz waves as Louis finally leaves the room and shuts the door. The nerve of him sometimes.

"H-How long have you known your friends?"

"I've known Louis since I was a child, we been best mates for as long as I can remember. Hero, we met him in secondary, and I have the same classes with Eleanor before Louis ran into her this year. That idiot was so smitten when he first saw her, he walked into a pole and hit his forehead before falling to the ground. Good thing too because if he wouldn't have done that, Eleanor would've never attended to him"

"Ha, that's cute..y-your friends seem nice"

"They are, we bicker sometimes but I couldn't ask for better companions..What about you? How'd you meet Niall?"

"Well..I-I met him at the homeless shelter.."

"Homeless shelter?" I asked, looking up at him as he nods.

"Once I passed the age limit, I was put out of the system...I had no where to go, and ended up at the homeless shelter w-where I met Niall"

"I see..How long did you both stay there?"

"For about a month before we kept moving from one to another..a-all we had was each other..until I met Paul"

I felt my hand gripping tightly over the spoon at the mention of Paul. I don't know why, but I felt my jaw tighten as hot flashes ran up my back. Just by the mention of his name, makes my blood boil. I move another spoonful of soup over to his mouth as he sips it and groans. Should I ask him? Maybe that's just pushing it..but I'm curious to know...just don't say anything-..

"How did you meet Paul?"

Oh damn it Harold, you've done it now!

"I met Paul while I was at the shelter with Niall..w-we were outside at the playground when I noticed him from afar..he didn't take his eyes off me..."

"Was he homeless too?"

"No..not really.." he frowned, looking down at his hands.

I refrained from asking anymore questions, I didn't want him to feel anymore down than he already was. I kept on feeding him his soup until finishing the whole bowl, watching him take his medicine.

"Thank you for the soup, it was delicious"

"You're welcome..I'm going to let you get some rest alright"

"What will I do about work Harry? I-I don't want Paul upset with me.."

"Just ignore him like he ignored you. Teach him a lesson"

"I already am by staying with a good looking man like you"

I chuckled, ruffling his hair before standing up from my bed. I pull the blanket up to cover him, Benz cuddling into the bed as he tries to get comfortable. I turn off the lights as I head towards the door and open it.

"Get some rest. I'll be at the living room if you need me"

"Okay..t-thank you Harry"

"You're welcome"

I stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me. I sighed, dragging myself over to the living room before falling onto the couch beside Louis. He looks away from the TV, smirking as he snorts at my exhausted state.