A TRUE SKY NOTES

Gokudera hit by the 10year bazooka...

"Oh, we're finally going to see the grown up version of the Smokin' Bomb," Reborn

"Yeah..." Tsuna

Except there was no Gokudera Hayato that exist from the future.

🐣🐣🐣

Nana would die saving Ietsuna. She did not make up with Tsuna until the end. She merely see him as other person.

🐣🐣🐣

"I won't let my son die!" — Iemitsu. He skipped work to attend to Tsuna's health. He even killed his own men when they tried to retrieve him for work.

🐣🐣🐣

"I happened to find an old picture of you...I must say you're quite hot," 27thSky to Reborn.

🐣🐣🐣

Iemitsu's coming home is one of the days Tsuna looked out for because Nana treats him nicely.

🐣🐣🐣

"Shouldn't you be bedridden right now?"

"Nah, a true love's kiss healed me. Gokudera's lips are sweet too" - Tsuna

(Gokudera mouth feed him the medicine. It's just fever actually)

🐣🐣🐣

Sawada Ietsuna is trained by his brother (no one knows). Tsuna at one point just suddenly stop talking to anyone except the guardians if they caught him. He visited vongola when he was sure no one is around. He help designing the base though.

🐣🐣🐣

True Sky's ending: Ietsuna as Decimo with his own set of guardians. The other guardians only swore loyalty to Tsuna and was still considered an ally of Vongola. 27thSky is even more feared that he was known as the brother of the Vongola Decimo. He was still accepting jobs but usually they are in favor of the Vongola.

🐣🐣🐣

"Papa?" (After TYL Tsuna woke up)

"Hm?"

"You really look like a wimp when you were younger"-his daughter

🐣🐣🐣

In a true sky when ie haven't change yet, all the guardians have died except chrome, mukuro and hibari

🐣🐣🐣

confrontation between the twin would happen in the future..punching each other while breathing out their pain

🐣🐣🐣

Hibari was the one that would point out about Ietsuna showing an omnivorous side too.

🐣🐣🐣

Tsuna had mental condition that he sometimes created things in his head. He was really crazy. It was only triggered when he was in his most stressed out state. This was revealed when he was taken into custody by the cedef. Before the attack of the Destroyer, this is right after they came back from the future.

🐣🐣🐣

He will try to destroy his guardians/friends thinking he only "created" them in his head.(Ran never witness this state before. It was because she keeps Tsuna company when he finally start living on his own).